Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Well howdy-doo!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Mini-T

Mini-T

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Writing, acting, dreaming, card games (ON MOTORCYCLES!!)
Hey guys, it's Mini-T!
If you saw the Wrecks Factor at SoS 2010...Yeah...I'm that guy...Lol.

Yeah, my bro T-Bird told me about the site while I was searching (and I still am...) for a job, and well, he told me about this while he was mentioning how busy AAUK was at Sonic Underground and stuff...To be honest...He was just saying how busy his friends are with sites, and social lives, etc. etc. I also listened to show 11 of Dream-Cast and I was laughing so much I could hardly breathe! Made my day! =D

So, just here to say hi and stuff. Can't wait to look around the site.

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3398 posts
Waiiiit a minute! It's you! I know you, Mr. Sonic Underground, lol! XD Great choice of song, by far.

Curious though. How on earth did 'looking for a job' become your brother telling us about this site? XD ...we have a position open for sandwich maker since TRiPPY can't make a sandwich to save her face, lol.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Yooooooooou <3 EPIC SINGER.

Also great to hear you enjoyed our rambling.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I didn't go to SoS, but it's nice to meet you here. :mellow: Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users