Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

21/5/07 Update

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
A moments silence please for my Proview LCD screen which finally died 3 weeks ago please.

THEN FEEL FREE TO SET IT ON FIRE :| UUURGH!

Like i said, i'm jinxed with technology. We only just got our new monitor today so i've got a lot of catching up to do as we've been stuck offline. Sorry about any technical probs or personal requests that have been gathering dust and mold in my absense, i'll get on it all tommorow. I'm aware i have a few important PM's to reply to and an oekaki database to fix >.<
I have a lot of new scans for you guys, well that's if you've not already seen them elsewhere by now, i'll scan everything i have anyways.

Missed you all muchly :P Glad to see you all still here and chinwaggy.

We were contacted by someone damn cool today in regards to our Podcast show, more on that soon :lol:

xxx

Nickbot

Nickbot

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, NiGHTS, and Wizeman
Dude! Punch that monitor in the face!

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
T'would appear that since CULT moved servers again yesterday, something reset and we lost the last update to the site =/

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
The only thing that didn't disappear is the newest poll :/

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.

A moments silence please for my Proview LCD screen which finally died 3 weeks ago please.

THEN FEEL FREE TO SET IT ON FIRE :| UUURGH!

Like i said, i'm jinxed with technology. We only just got our new monitor today so i've got a lot of catching up to do as we've been stuck offline. Sorry about any technical probs or personal requests that have been gathering dust and mold in my absense, i'll get on it all tommorow. I'm aware i have a few important PM's to reply to and an oekaki database to fix >.<
I have a lot of new scans for you guys, well that's if you've not already seen them elsewhere by now, i'll scan everything i have anyways.

Missed you all muchly :) Glad to see you all still here and chinwaggy.

We were contacted by someone damn cool today in regards to our Podcast show, more on that soon ;)

xxx

this site has private messaging? I thought it was just a great place that happened to have a forum.

Q-Lok

Q-Lok

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, dreaming, psychology, drawing, games (board and video), game design (board and video), photography, Sega, retrogaming, computer programming, and so on and so on.

this site has private messaging? I thought it was just a great place that happened to have a forum.

It's a function of the forum, not the main website. You can PM anyone who's registered on the forums.

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
cool

shadow1111111

shadow1111111

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
Why is the latest website update gone? Like 2 or 3 days after it was posted, it disappeared, which is weird. Just wondering why it happened!

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
yeah we can really use a new update, and It's one of the "following months" that were mentioned, so something good should be out there.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Tangocat and Shadow, it was mentioned why a few posts up:

T'would appear that since CULT moved servers again yesterday, something reset and we lost the last update to the site =/

It will be fixed when TRiPPY and DiGi are back on Tuesday.

shadow1111111

shadow1111111

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
Ok, sorry about that :blink: Thanks anyway!

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Sorry about that guys XD It seems something always vanishes or explodes when i'm on vacation. I got home lastnight at 1am, went to bed, woke up, unpacked then reuploaded everything we lost in the move :3 I have a new update in a couple of days, i just have to get out of holiday mode lol. Thanks for being patient.

... now to fix my sig back >.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users