Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi, I am Thirsty for More!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

dreamynights99

dreamynights99

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi everybody! I am here to quench my thirst for more information regarding OOBEs, astral projection, NDE, ghosts, spirits, demons, and related topics. I have been interested in the paranormal ever since my childhood. I would also like to meet plenty of friends from all over the world.

Has anybody here ever had an OOBE or an NDE? I would love to listen to your experiences.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Howdy! Occult topics are an interest of mine. I don't know about other folks here. I've never had an OOBE or NDE though.

However if "astral projection" (read: guided imaginary voyage) is what you're looking for, I highly recommend you start learning the Qabalah. I suppose a good place to start would be A Practical Guide to Qabalistic Symbolism by Gareth Knight, if you can stand some heavy Christian overtones.
I found this book to be helpful in forming a "grounding" in the Western esoteric traditions. (Although it has some errors, having a syllabus, which the book provides, is the most helpful thing for a beginner IMO.

BUT I would also advise holding a good amount of skepticism in all things. Magical work is NOT supernatural; don't expect to be summoning big furry demons or ghosts who will have literal conversations with you. It's more about spiritual development; a kind of counterweight to meditation.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
For better or worse, never had a paranormal experience. I watch Ghost Hunters on the Syfy channel regularly though

daru

daru

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:playing with my band called the sonics <br />i am trying to get my art back on track <br />and i am into video games
woof this is the were-wolf daru here well i am in a ghost hunting team called the Ohio ghost hunters and i live in a hunted house

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I can't say as I've had and OOBE (Out-of-Body Experience) or NDE (Near-Death Experience), but i do know some Tarot. It's not supernatural per say, but it's intesting nonetheless. Have fun here at the forums with us. :P

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Hello! I thought I had an out-of-body experience once, and then I realized it was a dream. XD Sorry that I'm not much help there.

I do like to read about old myths, recent ghost stories, and other supernatural phenomenon, though. Once I read a book about the old kind of vampires. I don't want to gross anyone out with the details, so I'll leave all the info out (though you can PM me, dreamynights99, if you really want to hear what all I've read, though you may already know what I have to say). It was an interesting read, but then it turned night. ^^; Yeah...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users