Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mare, A Product of SEGASONIC Inc.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Check it out, kids!

Get your very own virtual partner in SEGASONIC’s newest game, Mare! The best part is, if you’ve already got an account, they’re free! All you have to do is fill out the form below!
Unfamiliar with the world of Mare? Nonsense! Let’s get you up to date!

Mare is the game sweeping the nation. From popular producer, SEGASONIC, Mare takes place in its namesake world of Mare, the world of dreams. Fight evil Nightmare monsters, settle down with another player and make a home, or just fly around! And with new Virtual Partners, you can get your very own A-Life Partner to protect and adventure with you!

Now, I’m sure we’re all eager to sign up, so just enter your Partner’s desired information into the form below!

Name:
Elemental Affinity: (Fire, Water, Thunder, Light, Darkness)
Abilities:
Appearance:
Description:

(Story description to follow in first post of actual topic. Please also add a short description for your human character as well.)

Name: Zeke Lynn
Appearance: Brown, medium-length hair, green eyes. Wears a tank-top and jeans.
Description: A young man that loves to make jokes and see the humor in everything. Very enthusiastic about adventuring and exploring.

Name: Scykle
Elemental Affinity: Light
Abilities: Cannot fly, but can run quickly and jump very high. Fights with his claws. Can enter Scykle Drive mode for short periods, allowing him to fly and greatly increasing his strength and speed.
Appearance: Wears a four-pronged jester hat with bells on each prong. Mostly blue with silver and black trim. Has tan skin and yellow eyes. Underneath his hat is navy-blue, messy hair.
Description: A kind "Nightmaren" that loves to be with his friends. He's shy at first, but once you get to know him, he's zany and unpredictable. Sees the feelings and well-being of others far more important than his own. Has a hard time talking to girls.

daru

daru

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:playing with my band called the sonics <br />i am trying to get my art back on track <br />and i am into video games
Name:daru ken
Appearance:short black hair black eyes wears red blazers and black and red trip pants
Description:a young man that in his free time writes poetry and sings and plays the guitar for his band the seven knights of the elements

Name:sakru
Elemental Affinity: darkness
Abilities:can fly
appearance:wears a two pronged jester hat and a black leather vest purplish skin underneath his hat its black long hair.
Description:a good Nightmaren that is loyal to his master and he could be a good friend to you and if he is a little ticked off he will try to kill you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users