Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A belated Christmas gift

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Well I said in Random Chat that I was putting it away...then I decided that since it had a certain message just three words long, that it should be finished. Just what is it? A pod - erm, "broadcast" of Dreamers FM, more specifically, it's the Dreamers FM Christmas Special...for 2009. XD So sorry this is late. Started this on Christmas Eve and although the cast has various mishaps (quality isn't the best, some complications with the audio, etc.), it just felt right getting out. More specifically, I wanted it out before February because there was a small message in there: Don't forget NiGHTS. If it were anything else, I would have dropped the 'cast, but danged it NiGHTS needs support! My apologies if anything is intelligible...except Zay 'cause he's drunk. XP I have the script around, but because of a lot of adlibbing, it isn't accurate.

By the way: PARENTAL WARNING for lyrics and Wakers AM's drunken Zay. Also for some random stupidness. lol

There, now I can't be blamed for anything. Bet everyone's tired of reading so here ya go. Still can't believe I got it done... Didn't think I would get the time or peace, but here we are...

And as for CtV...yeah, the outline's an off and on thing. :P Sorry. I'd be willing to talk about it though via PMs.

Also, there are two songs that aren't NiGHTS related playing during the podcast's BG (3 if you want to get them all). Kudos to those who can point them out and name them. ^^

Edit: Blah. Knew I was missing a bit of info. I rushed to get this out ASAP, so near the end isn't as good as it could have been.

Edit the second: Okay, just because Zay is too drunk to say anything properly, here's the intro script. (Ad-libbed when actually speaking.)
Zay (of Wakers AM): Aye... 'Ello t'ere dreamers. T'is be Zay from t'e soon-to-be-airing Wakers AM. But I dunno if anyone will listen because everyone tunes into Dreamers FM. W'ile t'ey broadcast in the Nig't Dimension, I broadcast 'ere in t'e -o' course - t'e Waking. Rig't now we're 'ere at a party...w'ic' 'as [which has] dulled to a listening of the tele.

Someone's listening to t'e admins of NiDcom be drunk. Oi... Pony? W'o t'e bloody 'ell wants a pony? TRiPPY eh? ...W'atever. For now, listens to t'e pretty...bloody sound of t'is. T'is...t'ing. W'ere t'e *bleep* is t'at...? Oi... 'ere it is...

(Needless to say, the bleep was taken out...since I didn't know how to make one at the time. >>; )

Nothing like waking up with a hangover, eh Zay?

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
"open your ears and let the tunes flow!" lol epic line XD i like it i like it!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Wooooo! NiGHTS internet radio show! Spreadin' the maren luvz.
I like getting to hear the voices of folks I only know through text. SO YEAH.

(I won't lie, I didn't realize the first spoken bit was even in English.)

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

"open your ears and let the tunes flow!" lol epic line XD i like it i like it!

Not bad for ad-libbing like crazy with barely any forethought... Then again I'd had too much caffeine that night. >>;

Wooooo! NiGHTS internet radio show! Spreadin' the maren luvz.
I like getting to hear the voices of folks I only know through text. SO YEAH.

(I won't lie, I didn't realize the first spoken bit was even in English.)

It'd be so awesome if the thing was live...but then Zay wouldn't be like he is. >> Yeah, sorry about that. Zay has an accent that must have all H's absent (got really tricky) as well as pronouncing some words...awkwardly. I could fetch the script if you want to know what he's saying. (Doubt anyone could remotely guess since it's garbled half the time.) I do remember the beginning went something like...

'Ello, t'is be Zay from t'e soon to be airing Wakers AM. *double checks* Oops. Not exactly that. XP Might as well edit the first post with what Zay says...just to avoid some confusion.

Drunken Zay is fun. X3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users