Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS into Dreams... ~A Tribute~ (LittleBigPlanet related)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Over the past few days I've been working on a NiGHTS level in LittleBigPlanet. Earlier today I finally completed it so if you have LittleBigPlanet feel free to check it out. There's also shout outs in the level description to other creators who made levels based on NiGHTS. If I had a video camera or a capture card I would have put a video up on YouTube.

Level Title: NiGHTS into Dreams... ~A Tribute~
Creator Name: XxiLLViLLAiNxX

Posted Image
The icon for the level. It's blurry but it says "NiGHTS" and there's a yellow half moon behind the name.

Posted Image
The starting point.

Posted Image
NiGHTS inviting the player to fly. The text bubble says "Care to fly?" I really need to upgrade beyond this camera phone.

Posted Image
The Nightopians singing a familiar tune. Of course you can't hear through a picture but you get the point.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Woah, I plan on getting LBP soon, I didn't realize you could do this level of customization.. I must request video of what you've done here :)

Level 99

Level 99

OMNIPOTENT GENIUS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 100263 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Music, Video Game Music, the gym, sleeping, good people, good food, funny things, horror movies, and ballroom dancing. Probably more, but that's a good list.
Holy Crap. I gotta borrow my roomie's version of this just to check out this level now! WOW! Looks AWESOME!

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

Woah, I plan on getting LBP soon, I didn't realize you could do this level of customization.. I must request video of what you've done here :D

Sadly you're gonna have to get someone to make a video because I couldn't do it. My phone only allows 30 secs of recording.

Holy Crap. I gotta borrow my roomie's version of this just to check out this level now! WOW! Looks AWESOME!

Thank you :)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Ah well.. 30 seconds is better than none.. buuut yeah, I gotta get LBP sos I can visits it.

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
O_O Awesome! Too bad I don't even have a PS3. :/ Love what you did though iLLViLLAiN. :) It looks fun.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts

Ah well.. 30 seconds is better than none.. buuut yeah, I gotta get LBP sos I can visits it.

If you get LBP be sure to get the Game of the Year edition. It has all the DLC except for the Pirates of the Caribbean pack.

O_O Awesome! Too bad I don't even have a PS3. :/ Love what you did though iLLViLLAiN. :) It looks fun.

Thanks a lot :)

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Mhm, GOTY is the version I'm after.

charlie

charlie

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Great tribute iLLViLLAiN! I loved all the little details in the game and couldn't stop playing it last night! The NiGHTS title is amazing and you did an awesome job creating all the different characters.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
That looks amazing! I knew LBP was customizable, but had no idea to this extent! Sadly, I do not own, or think I ever will own a PS3, but could someone pleeeeaasse upload a video of this to Youtube etc. I'm sure TRiPPY would find a home for it on the website too.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Very cool stuff! I don't have a PS3 but it certainly looks neat.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
dude your level is epic! :) i so wasn't expecting to be able to fly through rings and stuff :o it's really well done! and i like the Elliot and Claris costumes at the end, sheer genius! XD

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts

Great tribute iLLViLLAiN! I loved all the little details in the game and couldn't stop playing it last night! The NiGHTS title is amazing and you did an awesome job creating all the different characters.

Glad you like it. I fought with the cutting tool a lot but i got the characters resemble themselves. You have no idea how difficult it is to use that cutting tool if you don't plan things out haha.

That looks amazing! I knew LBP was customizable, but had no idea to this extent! Sadly, I do not own, or think I ever will own a PS3, but could someone pleeeeaasse upload a video of this to Youtube etc. I'm sure TRiPPY would find a home for it on the website too.

I'd love to make a video. Some day I'll try to get the equipment I need.

Very cool stuff! I don't have a PS3 but it certainly looks neat.

dude your level is epic! :o i so wasn't expecting to be able to fly through rings and stuff :o it's really well done! and i like the Elliot and Claris costumes at the end, sheer genius! XD

Thanks for playing it and I'm happy to hear you liked it. Here's a fun fact. I couldn't find any hair that was close enough to Elliot's so I wore an afro, painted it blue, took a picture of the costume, and just shaped the hair with the cutting tool. Claris was extremely easy though.

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
RAZER DEMANDS VIDEO!

Because I don't have a PS3...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users