Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My fan character, Sol

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Segasaturn95

Segasaturn95

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Okay so I came up with this character and drew many pictures, and sort of came up with an alter ego for myself. but I've been too worried about what the world would think of him to post. This is the backstory of Sol, my character. If it's a good story, and you guys like him, I'll post my art, otherwise I'll slink away back into the depths. :blink:

On Reala Day, a child is born. He is a boy who grows up unpopular and disliked by most, and accomplishes little. He is often bullied and feels like a loser. As he grows older, he begins to have a deeper, inner ambition to transform himself into someone who would be feared and respected, and would dole out pain instead of taking it. He didn’t want to be a good guy. The Nightmaren see this and take careful note- they see potential. On his birthday, he has a dream in which he is taken to Reala and offered the transformation he was hoping for. He accepts.
Sol is a terrible being to encounter in Nightmare. He is constantly bitter and hateful, much like Reala. He lacks a sense of humor and sees enjoyment only in causing havoc for his enemies, who are anyone who might be a threat to him. On the other hand, he is intensely loyal to Reala and follows all orders. He only works for himself when it doesn’t interfere with his masters’ plans. Deep down, however, Sol has a weakness- he is incredibly paranoid. Any secret he has he is willing to die for, and any person he works with, besides his masters, could be an enemy. For this reason, Sol constantly works alone.
Sol’s strengths in the field mostly employ him as an assassin. He carries a lot of gear, usually a crossbow with bolts or a bow and quiver, throwing knives, several varieties of poison, a sword (as a last case scenario,) and is trained in several forms of martial arts. He is heavily armored and is slightly sluggish because of it, because his body underneath is thin and frail. All his gear is black with gold trim, besides his boot tips and faceguard, which are made of shaped steel. He can fly, but not gracefully, unable to change direction quickly.
His job is to command an outpost in Nightmare where he watches for out-of-place dreamers and attacks for their ideya. He highly enjoys his work, but those underneath him are miserable and would mutiny if not for his favorable status with the top brass. It’s not like they would have trouble either- Sol is fairly weak for a Nightmaren.
Additionally, Sol serves as an agent in the human world. He is just as paranoid and bitter as always, but in the human world he has no mask to hide behind. The only company he attracts is from his fellow agents.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
wah double text! :blink: i like what what you gots right here! good work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users