Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lucid Dream starring NiGHTS

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Video games, internet, music, you? ^^
This early morning I had a lucid dream, the 3rd of my life but the longest (about 2 min xDD).

When the dream was stable enough to prevent any "Night Over", I tried to find NiGHTS, and several seconds later I saw him in the top of a building, so I flew to him..... but it was in fact a beautiful girl in cosplay (I wonder who, maybe someone here ? 8D)..

Then the dream became instable so I decided to wake up to not forget this dream.

Well whenever I tried to have a lucid dream when I was younger, I wasn't able to get one, but now some weird events in my dreams make me realize that I am dreaming =)

The next step will be to find the real NiGHTS and trying to talk with him.. what do you think ? Could be funny x)

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
I hope you get to meet NiGHTS, although keep in mind that because he is a shapeshifter he can appear differently than in the games. Though since it's your dream, you are the only one who can judge if you've really seen him or not.

Also, a little tip (I'm not sure how much you've figured out, though). It is possible--at least for some people--to hold onto a dream when they start waking up. If a dream of mine starts breaking up, I just stay still and try to relax. I stop trying to move a lot in the dream and focus on picturing my environment. Sometimes I even become fully aware of my physical body, but if I just let my mind drift, then it's possible for me to sink back into the dream. It's like daydreaming, except once the images in front of my eyes start wanting to move on their own I just let them loose, and they start working independently again. You should try it next time. It may come in handy. :P Also, don't worry too much about forgetting the dream. If you're lucid enough to be worrying about that, probably the only way you could forget it would be if you laid in bed doing nothing after fully waking up.

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Video games, internet, music, you? ^^
Thanks for your hint, it's very useful to know =)

Actually, I wanted to wake up this time because it was the longest one, and I never felt such a feeling before. Next time I'll try to do a deeper dream and I'll try your methode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users