Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Concorde Hedgehog

Concorde Hedgehog

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, TV, Films, DVD and Music.
I'm Concorde The hedgehog A.K.A Adam and im a gamer whos a fan of more than one game series, I love the NiGHTS games and I wish there could be more, The first NiGHTS game I played was actually christmas NiGHTS which was a special disc that came with Issue 26 of The Official Sega Saturn magazine here in the UK a long while ago and after playing it I wanted to get the NiGHTS into Dreams game itself which I did and well I loved it, something new from sega at the time, I havn't got Journey of Dreams but its on my future list for games.

Current Games Systems Owned:-
Sega Mega Drive with 32X inserted.
Sega Multi-Mega *Mega drive + Mega CD*
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo Gameboy
Nintendo Gameboy Color
Nintendo Gameboy Advance
Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP *Limited Golden Triforce Version*
Nintendo DS
Sony Playstation
Sony PS2
PC - Vista
PC - Win 98+

Basically I love games XD and NiGHTS is definitly one of my Fav series =D

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music

I'm Concorde The hedgehog A.K.A Adam and im a gamer whos a fan of more than one game series, I love the NiGHTS games and I wish there could be more, The first NiGHTS game I played was actually christmas NiGHTS which was a special disc that came with Issue 26 of The Official Sega Saturn magazine here in the UK a long while ago and after playing it I wanted to get the NiGHTS into Dreams game itself which I did and well I loved it, something new from sega at the time, I havn't got Journey of Dreams but its on my future list for games.

Current Games Systems Owned:-
Sega Mega Drive with 32X inserted.
Sega Multi-Mega *Mega drive + Mega CD*
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo Gameboy
Nintendo Gameboy Color
Nintendo Gameboy Advance
Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP *Limited Golden Triforce Version*
Nintendo DS
Sony Playstation
Sony PS2
PC - Vista
PC - Win 98+

Basically I love games XD and NiGHTS is definitly one of my Fav series =D

Woohoo! Nice collection, I want that SP e_e; .....o-oh yeah, welcome to the forums. ^_^

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
*also staring at the awesome collection*

>_>

*feels threatened*

HA I WIN MY PC HAS WINDOWS 7.

I joke, I joke. ^^ Welcome to the forums. It's always good to see new people here. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
WOW. AWSOME COLLECTION. Welcome to the forums. :lol:

I really must go to Cornwall sometime in my life; it looks so pretty.

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Hi there! :lol: Thanks for joining our little community ^^

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
Ah, a fellow gamer! Welcome to the forum! I haope we can chat about games sometime!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
*stares in shock at list of systems* Man, that's more than I'll ever have in my life. All those games you can play...Wow.
Oh, sorry for gaping. That's just a huge pile of awesomesauce right there. :angry: Heya! Nice to meet you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users