Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Feeling while dreaming

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Idk if this has been done before, so if it has I apologize for not looking for the topic hard enough.

Anyway, today I'd like to talk about what you feel in you dreams, like softness, roughness, pain, whatever. I tend to have a lot of sensations in my dreams, which can be very odd, and does NOT help lucidity. >_> I used to take it for granted, but recently I realized this cannot be the case. So I decided to ask you guys, cuz who better?

So!

What kind of feelings do you have while you dream, if any? Do you feel pain? Have you had any particular dreams that stand out due to something you felt? Does it matter if you are lucid or not?

Comment away~

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
For me, it doesn't matter whether or not I'm lucid, I still feel sensations, though they are more sharp while you're lucid (perhaps because your paying attention?).

As for what I've felt... a multitude of things... pain, heat... even pleasure.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
I vividly remember a dream with pain. I was in a coffee shop in a desert with my cousin and her family, and we were being seeerved by a kid (Well, more like someone in their late teens) named Kid. There was a hotel above the restaurant, so we went upsatairs and got a room. On the way up, Kid's Boss, a woman with huge curly red hair and long fingernails, gave us a metal disk wrapped in tin foil. In the room, my Kid told us that it was a bomb, so we unwrapped it and threw it out the window.

Next, I was in a parking garage at night. I had to run away from the lady's evil henchperson around the cars. Eventually I escaped, and I wa in my back yard. I ran around my house, and the lady was on the other side, grabbing my cousin. She escaped, and the lady grabbed me. She now had a short black bob, but still the long red nails. I could feel her grabbing me and stabbing me with her fingernails. Eventually, I was being stretched by her and her henchman, but my cousin saved me and we ran away.

Those fingernails...ugh. It's a feeling I will never forget.

I also had a gream that I was Inspector Gaget eating jelly beans that I could actually taste, but that's a whole different story. :blink:

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Lol, I remember a dream where my dad got a job at this restaurant that had just opened, and oh man did that beef stir-fry taste good... Until I woke up in a huge pool of drool.

I unfortunately have waaaay too many dreams with pain in them. >_> Being shot in the chest was one of the most memorable for me. (OW)

I have long noticed the only sense out of the five that I never dream about is smell. Why this is, I don't know. Has anyone else ever noticed something like this?

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Sonic and Sega, everything music, turtles, and all things geeky.
I feel pain sometimes. I had one where I was in a deserted playground with this weird little kid. He swung on a swing, so I did too. Then he came over and bit my arm and the pain was really bad. I even woke up with two marks on my arm. Didn't look like teeth, though.

The other day, I woke up nervous. I couldn't remember if my dream had caused anything like that. It lasted all day, too. Weird.

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
I don't really feel anything Normally, but when I'm Lucid, I feel as if I'm awake.

Loufren

Loufren

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, drawing, writing, the internet, and basically being a hermit.
It's strange, I don't hear sound. I mean, people are talking and their mouths are moving, but I don't hear it. All I hear is a jumbled up mixture of music. And I smell things. -nodnod-

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
I guess then it's kinda how blind people dream- They dream of sounds and touch and such (lolrhyme), because unless they weren't blind to start, that's all they know. So what senses you have in dreams reflects what you perceive the most from the world around you, and what senses you use the most.

That would be like a really interesting way to learn about people- How their dreams reflect their intake of the world, like, what stands out for them compared to others.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

The other day, I woke up nervous. I couldn't remember if my dream had caused anything like that. It lasted all day, too. Weird.

I hate that. It has ruined many days for me that were otherwise quite pleasant. :(

If my dreams represent my view of the world, then I really need to seek mental help. My dreams make no sense. :lol:

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I don't really feel anything, I have very hazy dreams and I'm not very connected to it, very 3rd person. Sometimes though, if the feeling is extreme enough I will either feel it or it will wake me up. Feelings I can recall best are Fear,Pain and some other explicit things :lol:;

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

If my dreams represent my view of the world, then I really need to seek mental help. My dreams make no sense. :lol:

You forgot to factor in how your brain takes all you know and throw it in a blender on puree, while on a roller coaster. Then does it again, just cuz. Finally it's baked and sent back to you to enjoy. :(

And besides, if YOU need help, -I- need help. Simple as that. :P

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

If my dreams represent my view of the world, then I really need to seek mental help. My dreams make no sense. :P

Don't worry. I probably do, too. My dreams can be quite disturbing, crazy, or both.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
It's decided then. We all need therapists. :P

I've remembered about a dream I had where after a wizard-type guy hit me with a bolt of lightning, (OW again) I could feel my heartbeat, going really really fast. Anyone else ever feel something like that? (Either the lightning or the heartbeat?)

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

It's decided then. We all need therapists. :P

I've remembered about a dream I had where after a wizard-type guy hit me with a bolt of lightning, (OW again) I could feel my heartbeat, going really really fast. Anyone else ever feel something like that? (Either the lightning or the heartbeat?)

We do. NiGHTS fans are psycho. :lol:

I had chest pains in a dream once. Does that count? :P

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
The last dream with pain I had dealt with leeches. I managed to get them from under my skin (ew) and chop them up.

Then one half turned into a black widow on the backside of my right hand and I woke up screaming at a really high pitch: "Oh my gawd!" I have no idea if I really screamed outside the dream. I was too busy because the spider bit me in my dream and I woke up in the same position I last saw the black widow. I think it actually hurt, but I was panicking too much.

The only time I ever woke up screaming...ever. And I have...

had dinosaurs chase me

run across fields with a grid of spikes

had the threat of drowning

had crocodiles block my path

various beings such as vampires, werewolves, Frankenstein, etc. chase me out of my own home

had snakes slither through shower heads and vents

had other spider dreams...with huge spiders

and have been shot out of a cannon into an alien ship (occupied by Irkens from "Invader Zim").

Oh, and electrocuted by Jason Vorheez, Sonic the Hedgehog (the only remorseful one), and Shadow the Hedgehog in the snow, outside a mall, blasting rocks apart (but no pain there). Otherwise it's mainly panic or happiness I feel in dreams. Kinda lose all feeling when it's third person PoV going on.

On a side note, the rush of wind as you freefall through the clouds is wonderful...

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Oh man, when you're as 'sensitive' as I am, flying is GLORIOUS. The wind through your hair/clothes and pushing against your face, and that funny feeling you get in your stomach when falling but in a good way like on a roller coaster.... even just the exhilaration of movement. Fabulous.

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

The last dream with pain I had dealt with leeches. I managed to get them from under my skin (ew) and chop them up.

Then one half turned into a black widow on the backside of my right hand and I woke up screaming at a really high pitch: "Oh my gawd!" I have no idea if I really screamed outside the dream. I was too busy because the spider bit me in my dream and I woke up in the same position I last saw the black widow. I think it actually hurt, but I was panicking too much.

Whoa that's crazy. Like were they crawling around through your skin?? *shiver*

I remember one time I had one dream where I was with this creepy kid in a parking lot of a school and he grabbed my arm and it started burning. I felt the burn really badly, and I swear when I woke up, there was a red mark on my arm, which lasted a few days. Has anybody else ever had anything like that? :blink:

On a side note, the rush of wind as you freefall through the clouds is wonderful...

It's better in real life. I would know. I've gone cliff diving off 50 foot cliffs. :rolleyes:

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
Well I've felt warm tingling before. I've also felt the coolness of water when I've had underwater dreams. I don't know, I have some odd dreams.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Well, the first time I really noticed pain in my dreams was a few years ago when I had a nightmare where I was literally back-stabbed. Although it stung, it wasn't as painful as the real thing should be. It was more like a tiny pin being pushed in me (which is still painful, but not as much as a knife, I bet).

After I started lucid dreaming, the pain definitely became more real. I scraped my palms, arms, and knees a little on the pavement during a failed take-off for flying. Then in another lucid dream, I was trying to save a boy I have feelings for from being dissected by weird scientists when one of them jabbed a hook into my arm. It gave me a sharp sting, like when I got a pencil jabbed into my palm but it felt metal. It scared me, because it felt VERY real. So real it sent shivers down my spine while I was still dreaming. I managed to remain calm, though, and succeeded in saving the boy.

However, the worst pain I felt was in a nightmare where a guy with a black cloak and ram-horns was fighting Optimus Primal (and I haven't even seen Beast Wars since I was...6?). The cloaked dude (who was floating, btw) threw knives at me to distract Optimus. I dodged the first round, and then grabbed a...table? Something flat, wooden, and square in shape, just the right size for me to use as a shield. Well, that creepy guy threw more knives at me and I brought up the table to block, but the knife cut right through it and into my fingers. Then another knife got my other hand. I dropped the shield and just stared at my hands: blood dripping, intense throbbing pain in my fingers (I don't know how they were still all attached). It felt like one of those wounds which are so bad that the real pain's delayed for a few moments while you're in shock. I didn't want to move my hands a lot. I just wanted to hold them still and sob until somebody bandaged them up, which I hoped was really quick. I can't quite remember what happened after that, and I'm too lazy to go and look through an entire notebook looking for it. Either the dream switched to a different scene, with my hands just fine; I was bandaged by my friends; or I woke up without any lingering pain.

But on a positive note...
When I'm flying outdoors, I often feel the wind in my face, just like when I ride a roller-coaster or roll down the car window. In one interesting dream, Helen, Will, and I were standing in a big brown room with a huge square hole in the floor. Owl said (with his "Hoo"s and all) that NiGHTS was waiting for us down there. We could all see the top of Bellbridge Tower a ways down there, with the rest of the city farther down. Which meant we were darn high up. Now, I'm fine with being high up, flying high up, and riding high-up roller coasters, even drop towers. But free-falling was never an idea I was easy with. I was afraid the stomach-drop feeling would keep me from thinking clearly and I'd plunge right into the street. The kids jumped, and I was last. I told myself, "Just don't think about it too much. Suck it up and do it." So I ran to the hole and jumped without another thought. I did get a very strong sensation in my stomach, real as any I'd felt in a drop tower. It lasted longer than I was accustomed to, though. I could barely stand it, and it took every ounce of willpower to not start flying instead of falling. I was also amazed by the realistic spacing in the dream. Bellbridge Tower and the other skyscrapers were so huge, and I noted the gradual perspective change that happened as I passed them. When I got below the level of most buildings, I finally spotted NiGHTS and pulled up. We dualized and flew over the lake without pausing after my fall, so the momentum stayed and we went very fast. It was fun, to say the least.

Water feels wet while I'm in it, though I'm usually dry the second I come out. I've gone swimming with my boogie-board at the beach, and the sand, the grainy texture of the board, and the gentle motion of the waves were all there. However, if I'm lying on my stomach while I'm dreaming and my face is in the mattress, I have dreams that my face is in the water, keeping me from breathing, and I have to shift a little in my sleep. I had trouble with that while paddling out there on my boogie-board. Textures are usually very realistic, too. Earlier in that beach dream, I was at one of the wood buildings farther up the shore, where the restaurants and shops often are. I touched the wood of the support beams keeping the overhangs up, and it felt so real I think I could've even gotten a splinter if I wasn't careful. The sound was clear. I heard the trickle of a fountain in the middle of the structure and the laughter of a group of older teens chatting in front of the fountain. One guy's laugh stood out for me in particular, because it was filled with energy, warmth, and joy that I can't remember even hearing in a laugh in my waking life. Soulful I guess would be a good word to describe it: soulful in a joyful way.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

I remember one time I had one dream where I was with this creepy kid in a parking lot of a school and he grabbed my arm and it started burning. I felt the burn really badly, and I swear when I woke up, there was a red mark on my arm, which lasted a few days. Has anybody else ever had anything like that?

I've had things like that happen, from bug biting me and waking up to angry red spots on my hands, or getting my arm broken and then having a VERY sore arm the next day. (Tho I suspect I slept on it that time)

It is funny, how the pain just feels like an echo of what it would be in real life (but still painful) but all the 'good' sensations like wind and water are 100%. Maybe it's because most of us have probably never been stabbed or cut really deeply or things like that, so your brain is improvising?

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Whoa that's crazy. Like were they crawling around through your skin?? *shiver*

Yes. Yes they were. ...They moved! I saw them move. ;_; Darned leeches... At least some...person was there to help me. Forgot her name and exact appearance, but the girl helped me get them out. I happily chopped them in two. ...Then the black widow appeared... *shudder*

How half a leech turned into a spider, I'll never know. And how I was sitting up at the exact moment I woke up, in the same position I was in when the spider appeared, I'll also never know.

Dream logic...can get really weird. *sigh* I miss the good old days when the scariest thing in my dreams were 16-bit werewolves, zombies, etc. from Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Now everything gets elaborate and twisted...

And I panic more than ever, running away from anything that could bite, tear, burn, eat, drown, or mutilate me. In short, I run from pain.

Although...I do recall a dream dealing with multiple Kirbies, a Zelda TP Heart Piece and a furnace. I could feel the heat of the fire blasting into the small crevice where the heart piece was. I decided to just screw it and rejoin the multi-colored Kirbies. I wasn't going to reach out to grab the thing with about a 4 second reprieve from the fire. I liked my arm!

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
ZOMG ZOMBIES AT MY NEIGHBORS THAT GAME SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA MY 4 YEAR OLD SELF. Now I look back and lol, but ZOMBIES~!

I miss my old dream logic, where the most random things happened JUST CUZ and that was a-ok. Now I get whole stories and worlds that are much more LOGICAL. And it makes being lucid so much harder cuz it's so PERSUASIVE. "Of COURSE *insert illogical thing here* is normal, because *insert explanation that sounds right at first then falls apart if you think about it enough* Silly!" (I BLAME YOU PENDULA)

Let's see, back on topic,...

I've just noticed, thanks to my horrible dream last night, that there is no pain or feeling from the third person perspective, when I'm just watching stuff happen. This makes sense, of course, but I never really thought about it before. So yeah. Anyone feel pain in third person, or is everyone like me?

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

I've just noticed, thanks to my horrible dream last night, that there is no pain or feeling from the third person perspective, when I'm just watching stuff happen. This makes sense, of course, but I never really thought about it before. So yeah. Anyone feel pain in third person, or is everyone like me?

We don't feel pain because we're not...us, in 1st person PoV. We just watch on at what happens, even if it's terrifying. (Silent Hill's Pyramid Head is much scarier up close than when watching away from it...even though it could look right up, see you, and then you're instantly in "OMG it's going to kill me so I have to run" mode...which hasn't happened...yet.)
It's always like a movie or game and there are times when I can go "Wait, rewind, do it again but do this."

I think the closer you feel to your dreams, like the more you feel it's real, the better the chance you have of feeling something. (I've pinched myself while dreaming...it hurt.)

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
I love the ability to rewind dreams. I usually just use it to get rid of nightmares. Very handy.

Oh, hey, so you too, have pinched yourself and felt pain? Join the club!

Who else want to join the 'Pinching Me to Know I'm Dreaming Doesn't Work' Club? The requirements are simple. Pinch yourself while dreaming, and have it hurt.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
My dreams are big and elaborate but still make no sense, even with a story. There will be a major plot point, but it will come out of nowhere. :P

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Okay, new topic!

What is the weirdest feeling you ever felt in your dreams?

Being electrocuted was one of my highlights..... Also, being tackled/licked/generally loved to death by my dog (R.I.P., buddy) His fur tickled, he sat on me and was VERY heavy, and his tongue was wet! I was too happy to see him to care, tho. ^^

andersam

andersam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Things that are interesting
The only time I can recall feeling in a dream was about a year ago when I met Wizeman for the first time (no joke) he managed to burn the inside of my forearm (my right one)

GEEZ it hurt. I was surprised to not find a burn mark in the morning

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Yeah, Wizeman's a jerk.

But we all knew that already, didn't we? XD

Let's see, other feelings...

Oh, a few times I've dreamed I was sick, with the coughing and the nausea and the fever and the throwing up, and I wake up to be perfectly fine, if a little woozy due to the sick feelings being so real.

I don't get those ones. Why would I dream of something like that? @_@

SmashQueen

SmashQueen

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Weirdest feeling? Dang that's a big area.... Um...I would have to say...either:

1. Being Gaz from "Invader Zim" and jumping onto the back of a bus to follow Dib on a field trip of sorts. I scared the heck out of him come morning when he was at the breakfast table, screaming and pointing at me. "Gaz?! What are you doing here?!" ...It really is weird to be in her body and staring at Dib as if it were all real.

2. Having a spider crawl across your skin.

3. Having a leech crawl UNDER your skin.

....Okay. Number three wins by a long shot. ;_; I couldn't rewind it...

sapphire

sapphire

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Yes. Yes they were. ...They moved! I saw them move. ;_; Darned leeches... At least some...person was there to help me. Forgot her name and exact appearance, but the girl helped me get them out. I happily chopped them in two. ...Then the black widow appeared... *shudder*

Eww... I'd freak out.

I love the ability to rewind dreams. I usually just use it to get rid of nightmares. Very handy.

Who else want to join the 'Pinching Me to Know I'm Dreaming Doesn't Work' Club? The requirements are simple. Pinch yourself while dreaming, and have it hurt.

Aww, you can rewind dreams? I wish I could... even when I lucid dream, I still can't rewind. Or pause or any fancy stuff like that. It's just like normal life. :P

Anyway, I know what you mean about the "Pinching-to-End-a-Dream" logic. Total bull.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Personally speaking, during dreams things tend to feel as they would in reality, which makes me feel kinda disconcerted when I wake up a lot of the time.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
False awakenings make it even worse, right? Sometimes I'll have a vivid false awakening, with mundane details like what toothpaste tastes like while brushing teeth, and then think it actually happened hours later, despite realizing it was a dream when I finally wake up. Woo, false memories!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Yeah, Wizeman's a jerk.

...And NiGHTS's gender is a little bit amiguous. Horray for understatements! :P

False awakenings make it even worse, right? Sometimes I'll have a vivid false awakening, with mundane details like what toothpaste tastes like while brushing teeth, and then think it actually happened hours later, despite realizing it was a dream when I finally wake up. Woo, false memories!

I've had entire false DAYS. I'll wake up and try to talk to someone about "yesterday," and they'll look at me like I'm a total psycho. :P

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Yeah, false awakenings are annoying. I'll start writing down my dreams in my dream diary, and then guess what? I realize I'm still sleeping and really jerk myself awake, only to have most of my memories of the dream wiped, because I took too long waking up. Luckily I can sometimes get it back from various triggers during the day.

Here and there a dream will convince me that an event really happened, that is until I see or experience something in real-life related to that event. Then it quickly becomes clear that it...unfortunately...never happened. :P Like me having a Rainbow Fish movie as a kid.

I used to hate it when my dreams rewound, because it would happen after I succeeded in whatever goal I was going for (or was close to succeeding), completely erasing everything I did, landing me back in the same sucky situation as before, and and forcing me to do it all over again (or just wake myself up b/c I didn't feel like it). Now, though, I've learned to flow with it better, and my dreams are more peaceful so it's not as much of a problem. It happens now only when I'm lucid, thinking back on a previous event in the dream. I see the image first, and then I eventually find that I'm in the scene.

I've never actually tried pinching myself in my dreams. I should try that. :P

Oops, I should probably get back on subject. Weirdest feeling....hmm....Being a gryphon. Because I had six limbs to deal with. It felt natural, but different from normal. If that makes any sense.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
Dualizing feels weird; I've done it twice with NiGHTS. It's kind of like when you get a chill at the same time as your leg falling asleep, but applied to your whole body. It's weird. :)

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
Wow, that's different. I've never dualized with NiGHTS. I've dualized with someone else, but it never really felt like anything. Well, kinda warm, I suppose. But nothing like 'OMG this is weird' or notable.

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
It never felt that weird to me, either. The only unusual thing is I get a bit of a power rush and sometimes I get a sudden pov change. And I'll suddenly have the urge to do...mischievous things. Like fly into a too-orderly classroom through the window causing mass chaos or dragging man over the surface of a big pond (he deserved it. Really). NiGHTS is very persuasive. His ideas for fun aren't that bad. :lol: But yeah. Other than that, nothing weird at all. It feels like the most natural thing in the world, just as long as I go with the flow and don't think too hard about it (cause then it doesn't work).

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
God, I know what you mean... >_>

*dualize*

Yay, let's go flying!

Ooh, let's go trash that old geezer's house!

But I-

Okaylet'sgo!

*ZOOM!*

T_T

Just as an FYI, the old man really, really deserved it. I've noticed that Sierra (the 'real' one) never does things like that unless the targets are jerks/ nightmares. Well, except for those few times... >_>

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
NiGHTS does have a mind of his own; he likes to tease the Pians in my dreams. :lol:

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
So, the other night I had a dream where I could do nothing but walk backwards. Since I have terrible balance when I walk backward, this felt really weird. I also fell over a lot, which hurt. Same as running into walls. I couldn't even turn around! >_<

So okay, go ahead and lol. It's what I posted this for.

Anyone else have some sort of strange restrictions in dreams?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users