Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Roblox Level

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
If you haven't Joined Roblox, It's this Online Game that's Like Legos. Why am I talking About Roblox? I Am Working on a Level for it that's NiGHTS Themed. My level is Supposed to be like Spring Valley. It even Has the Floating Trees, Windmills, The Ceiling, Dash Rings, And The Ideya Palace! Considering my Old Maps, This is a BIG improvement. You Can't really Dualize with NiGHTS, But in His Place is a Flying Tool Giver so You can fly Around like NiGHTS! I Didn't Really have Much Resources, So I used a Green Hill Zone BG. It's Still in Beta stages, So I'll Add things to collect later.

Find it Here!

Yeah, I'm Noodles112 on Roblox, Because I lost my old Password.

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Hey I play Roblox too, not as fun as it used too be, and the front page places are well, not good quality, but i'm a good builder, I'll probably send you a friend request and check out your place once I get on my pc.

Razer112

Razer112

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Video games, game design, art things
Thanks, Did you try my place yet? I just recently Added Blue Chips to get.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users