Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Metal arms

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
Srsly, i know almost no one who knows about this game. It had great graphics; nice long, multipart levels; and it's decently hard
I still have trouble with the final boss and i'm really good at the game

post what do you guys think of it (or if you've even heard of it)

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
I've never heard of it and for that reason I think you should give some info about it. What kind of game is it? For what console?

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Interests:Most sega games, older games (N64 and back), music, internet. . .something else. . .
The game was for the gamecube consol era ( GC, PS2, and Xbox)
First off, the game only has robots, just to make it easier

The game beging had a few scouts out on patrol and they found a dissasembled bot during their patrol
They brought it back to their main headquarters in old droid canyon and reasembled him
after that, he saw some droids being deployed to the mines, to hold of the mil army
after seeing that, the commander tells you the story of the war that their in, and Glitch, the reasemmbled bot, wants to go and help
the commander isn't sure if he wants to send you, but in the end, thinks it's a good idea

and thats basicly the opening of the game

Facts about the game
- it's a shooting game ( if the war part didn't tell you that)
- quite a few weapons
- the game has 3 difficulty levels if i'm correct
- it has 40 levels (i was at 22 when i was wondering how long the game is)
- levels are decently long
- not a lot of bosses (but there hard to make up for it)
- Final boss is not a push over (that makes me very happy)

all in all, a very fun, challenging game

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Yes i've heard of this game Ifirst saw it on x-play on g4 and said okay if I see it I might give it a try. A couple years i went to my hollywood video and saw it on sale for ten bucks so I bought and I had it ever since and your right it is a game that gives you a challenge and one not to overlook which did happen sadly. I pains me that good games like this and like psychonauts go unoticed.

Mr.Me

Mr.Me

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
someone who actually has it, i'm happy now -_-

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
I thought it was call "Enchanted Arms".

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I love this game! I got it when it came out for Gamecube the following X-mas, I didn't like the controls for it so I sold it and came across an x-box version of the game instead which I found much easier to control. I'm currently stuck in the middle of it though, I keep dying at a certain point :D and the check point is pretty far from it so its tedious to get ALL the way there then just die lol.

Another game by Sierra I am absolutely addicted to is Geometry Wars, I have it for the Wii and DS, I have all but 4 gold medals in the DS version, but it is much easier than the Wii/Xbox versions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users