Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm new here.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Eivana

Eivana

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Hello, my name is Eivana. I have a lot of interests, probably way too many to post right now. I am currently learning French, so if you speak to me you'll probably hear me throw out some random French words just to get the practice in. I love video games, some being Tomb Raider, Sonic the Hedgehog, King of Fighters, Pokemon and Digimon.<br /><br />I love to talk to people and get to know them. If you want to talk to be, don't be shy. I love making new friends.
Hello, I am your typical Reala fan. Haha. I am a strong supporter of Reala X NiGHTS, but that's just me. I see NiGHTS as a girl, but I don't argue about it as annoyingly as other people do. So a lot of you will hear me refering to NiGHTS as a girl. I have the Saturn game and the Wii game, and I think both are simply amazing. I love Reala to death, lol.

I would love to make friends here. PM me or something if you want to talk!

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Hello and welcome to the NiGHTS Community Forums! Nice to meet you. Enjoy your time here! :)

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Psycho Shade... what a cool name! ^^

You'll make friends here VERY quickly, I know I did! Welcome to to the NiGHTSintoDreams.com forum!

Nice to meet you!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Welcome to probably the nicest forum online! Great name, might I add. :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users