Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kirby into Dreams

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
NiGHTS and Kirby are surprisingly smilar game series. I wrote an article for my blog, Dizzyland, comparing the two, that might be of interest. Enjoy!

Dizzyland!

Your thoughts?

Rachell

Rachell

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
hey, Klonoa also has a great assimilance with NiGHTS too

ya know, Klonoa the traveler of dreams, nightmare creatures that want to take a dream based realm and bla bla bla

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

hey, Klonoa also has a great assimilance with NiGHTS too

ya know, Klonoa the traveler of dreams, nightmare creatures that want to take a dream based realm and bla bla bla

I've never played a Klonoa game, but I want to desperately. Like I said in the final paragrahp-y thing (blogger ruined the spacing :lol:), the idea of a dream world is very inspiring.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2949 posts
Hm.. all they need to do is add Klonoa and NiGHTS into Smash Bros. Then you can literally have a Dream Team. Vs. DeDeDe, Reala, and.. okay I haven't played Klonoa either (not that I don't want to) I don't know who the bad guy is offhand.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
on lunatea's veil it's the King of Sorrow, although he turns out to be not so bad, so the main enemy for that game is the veil lunatea created to banish the sorrow, thus calling klonoa there. but as you cant play as a figure of speech, i suppose the enemy from door to phantomile will have to be used (Joka ftw!)

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I draw little doodles at work of NiGHTS and Kirby chillin' on a cloud or some shiz haha, I have a stack of drawings on the back of old sale tags T_T they come out better than if I settled down and put effort into a nice piece at home.

Klonoa in a smash game would be sick.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts

Hm.. all they need to do is add Klonoa and NiGHTS into Smash Bros. Then you can literally have a Dream Team. Vs. DeDeDe, Reala, and.. okay I haven't played Klonoa either (not that I don't want to) I don't know who the bad guy is offhand.

Is it wrong that that immediately brought to mind NiGHTS, Klonoa, and Kirby as OJ's lawyers? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users