Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello, one and all

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

KUROi the dreamer

KUROi the dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:lots o stuff
Hello, hello! i'M the one, the only, KUROi the dreamer! i'M glad to be welcomed to a SiTE that actually understands me...(Everyone iN my FAMiLY HATES NiGHTS!^_^)

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Hello! Welcome to the forums!
Your family hates NiGHTS? That must be unpleasant. But don't worry, you've found the right place to discuss about NiGHTS!

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
Hello!

What is there to hate about NiGHTS?! ^_^

KUROi the dreamer

KUROi the dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Hello! Welcome to the forums!
Your family hates NiGHTS? That must be unpleasant. But don't worry, you've found the right place to discuss about NiGHTS!

*Sniffle* Thank you *Sniffle* Thank you. & yes, my FAMiLY HATES NiGHTS! Why do they? HOW CAN THEY HATE NiGHTS?!?! you ask. very simple. There are 3 good reasons. i'D LiKE to start WiTH the seconed one iF you don't MiND. Number 2: My Brother: THiNKS NiGHTS iS a GiRL, WhiCH, i hate! Number 1: My parents: THEY. ARE. ANOYING. SERiOUSLY! One day, i was PLAYiNG NiGHTS iN the LiViNG room(don't have a Tv iN room & doesn't have a house.i"M houseless!) & here comes dad....comes & SiTS on the couch. Mom comes iN. SiTS BESiDE Dad. They start TALKiN' & then all of a sudden.......YELLiNG. Lots & Lots of YELLiNG. Heck i don't care iF i was about to get KiLLED, i won't stop PLAYiNG NiGHTS. Antchyways, they calm down a LiTTLE & Watch me play. Mom says, "Why are you playing this game if you"ve already beat it?" i say, "Because.....i love this game."
Dads turn, "Doesn't that look like MAGIC?" OH.MY. GAWD. ]"FAWK! He's starting it AGAIN! Why won't he just shut up!?" He's VERY strict on Magic, dragons, wizards, you know. i keep iT safe now. Before, he used to search my room for the game all iN my room! But....he couldn"t find iT, because i took iT to school. ;) i'M Awsum. AND Number 3: SiSTER: My older SiS iS a NiGHTS-iSH person. She iSN'T ALWAYS A NiGHTSfan. She talks about iT.......a LiTTLE........But anyway, there you go the 3 reasons! ^_^

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs

*Sniffle* Thank you *Sniffle* Thank you. & yes, my FAMiLY HATES NiGHTS! Why do they? HOW CAN THEY HATE NiGHTS?!?! you ask. very simple. There are 3 good reasons. i'D LiKE to start WiTH the seconed one iF you don't MiND. Number 2: My Brother: THiNKS NiGHTS iS a GiRL, WhiCH, i hate! Number 1: My parents: THEY. ARE. ANOYING. SERiOUSLY! One day, i was PLAYiNG NiGHTS iN the LiViNG room(don't have a Tv iN room & doesn't have a house.i"M houseless!) & here comes dad....comes & SiTS on the couch. Mom comes iN. SiTS BESiDE Dad. They start TALKiN' & then all of a sudden.......YELLiNG. Lots & Lots of YELLiNG. Heck i don't care iF i was about to get KiLLED, i won't stop PLAYiNG NiGHTS. Antchyways, they calm down a LiTTLE & Watch me play. Mom says, "Why are you playing this game if you"ve already beat it?" i say, "Because.....i love this game."
Dads turn, "Doesn't that look like MAGIC?" OH.MY. GAWD. ]"FAWK! He's starting it AGAIN! Why won't he just shut up!?" He's VERY strict on Magic, dragons, wizards, you know. i keep iT safe now. Before, he used to search my room for the game all iN my room! But....he couldn"t find iT, because i took iT to school. ;) i'M Awsum. AND Number 3: SiSTER: My older SiS iS a NiGHTS-iSH person. She iSN'T ALWAYS A NiGHTSfan. She talks about iT.......a LiTTLE........But anyway, there you go the 3 reasons! ^_^

2. Well...NiGHTS has no gender. I personally see NiGHTS as female.

KUROi the dreamer

KUROi the dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
...O.O? i thought you were gonna say" That's horrible! Who can hate NiGHTS? He's/She's AWSUM!?!" or "You're family should DIE for not liking NiGHTS!" or somthing.......nevermind.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
You ARE an interesting one...

KUROi the dreamer

KUROi the dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

You ARE an interesting one...

lol thank you thank you.

Rachell

Rachell

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
well, honestly I dont get how is to think that NiGHTS is a girl and the fact that your father think its magic showing hate towards NiGHTS

like JaxTH I also see NiGHTS as a female
and I also think the game is magic, cuz it is supposed to be magical <.<;;

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

well, honestly I dont get how is to think that NiGHTS is a girl and the fact that your father think its magic showing hate towards NiGHTS

like JaxTH I also see NiGHTS as a female
and I also think the game is magic, cuz it is supposed to be magical <.<;;

NiGHTS gender is a matter of personal preference. I personally see him as I guy, so when people call NiGHTS a girl I'm momentarily confused.

As for magic, I assume that her dad's anti-NiGHTS stance is because of thinking that magic is Satanic and evil, so NiGHTS must be evil.

Am I right, KUROi?

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
not very nice of your dad, although i myself dont really dabble in the world of magic, what exactly is wrong about it?

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.
Welcome to the forums KUROi, of course with your family hating NiGHTS, I wouldn't suggest putting a favorite on the site, I'd just search it up and go to the link that way.

Your family may hate NiGHTS, but my family makes fun of it :) , that and anything else they think looks silly *any video game to be exact*

KUROi the dreamer

KUROi the dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

As for magic, I assume that her dad's anti-NiGHTS stance is because of thinking that magic is Satanic and evil, so NiGHTS must be evil.

Am I right, KUROi?

Well...he just...is strict toward ANYTHNG i have that's magic....he's just an anti-magic person...that's all. But the funny thing is, my brother got me the game, My brother GOT me the game....WTF?! He's a NiGHTS HATER! yes he is, but dad made me all upset that"YOU CAN'T HAVE THE GAME! THERE'S MAGIC!!" So..he surprised me with that. i don't know WHAT that has to do with ANYTHING were talking about...but i felt like sayin it.
:D

Welcome to the forums KUROi, of course with your family hating NiGHTS, I wouldn't suggest putting a favorite on the site, I'd just search it up and go to the link that way.

Your family may hate NiGHTS, but my family makes fun of it :) , that and anything else they think looks silly *any video game to be exact*

... my family does the same thing dude....Make fun of it, make fun of NiGHTS, so basicly they hate/ make fun of NiGHTS of ANYTHING i like....:'(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users