Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gone Fishing ~ Lost Connections ~ Hope

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

T.K. The Hedgehog

T.K. The Hedgehog

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
okay...this is going to be a long one, I better prepare the cafine.

okay. Im ready.

this dream is apart of a three part series. Bare with me, as I had these dreams many years ago, and it's a bit tough to recall.

(NOTE: alot of dream aspecs are based upon real life situations, people, and environments.)

Dream #1 Influence: Dream #1 is based on my grandmother, my old house, and the first and second levels of Sonic The Hedgehog 2.
I used to play Sonic 2 EVERY single day. Then I would go out side in the front yard to play. The front yard had two hills. My grandmother would water the grass, and the water would collect at the point where the two hills meet. I used to always play in the gigantic puddle (it was about 11 inches deep) It was deep enough to cover my legs at the time. (I was six yrs old.) The only downside to this, was after I got out of the puddle, the ants would come and bite me, because their colony was flooded. I would run crying in the house like a little baby. My mother would quickly draw some warm bath water to drown the ants, and clean me up at the same time.

you should see how these events influence my first dream. (NOTE: I was six years old when these events occured, and I had this dream.)

Dream #1: In my dream, I was waking up...I walked out of my room. My mother nowhere to be found, nor any of the other people who lived with me at the time. I walked outside, looking for them.....I walked out to the end of the street. I turned around and looked at the front lawn behind me. It was greener than usual. just as green as the grass on sonic 2. I walked over to the lawn. I heard something on the roof, I looked up. There was a man on the roof, he looked like he could be in his late 20s or early 30s. As I was looking up...I fell into a lake of water. My lawn was turned into a lake. I couldnt breathe. I couldnt swim. I was afraid of water. As I fell deeper, I hit the ground. I opened my eyes and it was like an under-water maze. I saw the man from the roof, he was just ahead of me. I went towards him....he huged me...then he dissapeared. I turned around to explore a bit....then it got dark...and the brown, dirt walls of the maze began to turn into metel (just like the Chemical Plant from sonic 2). I see ants around me. I run, but I cant move. I see a fish swiming above me....I attempt to grab it....it dissapears. I hear my grandmother singing...I turn back around....someone kisses me....they hug me...they embrace me...It was the man....why would he do something that? I hear my mother gasp. She calls me by my full name; "TERRENCE!"

[end dream]

Dream influence #2: I am now 8 years old. My absolute FAVORITE cousins are staying over at me and my mom's new apartment for the night (their mom had died about 1 year prior to this event....a year after the first dream.). I had my Saturn for about...a month. Iv'e Played the NiGHTS Into Dreams Sampler Every. Single. DAY. me and my cousins were playing one day, I was pretending to be NiGHTS. Ailena was Claris, and Antonio was Elliot. Andrew was the Egg Timer. Andrew would run slowly towards Antonio and Ailena, while the would walk and try to reach me before Andrew got to them. Once they reached me, after about 30 seconds I would yell "UPTIVA!!!" (of corse back then, I didnt know that it was "uptiva" I thought it was "ACK-EEE-MUM!") then hurl them towards Andrew, the egg timer. lol.

Dream #2: I start the dream struggling....drowning....dying...then all of a suddan theres a light....and Im layed out on the land....I feel something on my lips....for some reason I feel like I can breathe now. I open my eyes and theres a flying fish giving me mouth to mouth. I push him back. I look around and see the lake that he rescued me from is HUGE. I ask him how I got here. He says that my cousins brought me here....I see andrew swiming around in the lake, then he dissapears. Antonio and Ailena are nowhere to be found. I say, "what happened to them" he says; "we'll have time to talk later, just come with me." I walk into him, just like NiGHTS. We fly over the lake. and into an icey land. (just like the NiGHTS intro) we appear in nightopia. we have alot of fun and I didn't want to leave...
I remember the Dialog almost EXACTLY.

me: I love it here, I Can't wait to come ba--
fish: whats wrong?
me: i'm not coming back...this is only a dream...I will never see you again.
fish: I'm sure we'll meet again. you touched me....in a way that no one else has before.
me: I touched you?
fish: yeah. It was getting dark, you had to touch me. but only you; Terry. (my short name)
me: you know my name?
fish: yes. you know my name, too, don't you?
me: ? I do? Lee the fish?
Lee: yup, you got it.
me: I have to go...*begins to cry* Im never going to see you again.
Lee: No! don't go! *grabs my hand*
*I wake up in reality*

[end dream]

now the next part is very interesting. after I woke up...my mom was cooking breakfast, and my cousins were already up.
my mom told me that I must have been tired, because I had slept in late. I began to tell her about my dream, and she laughed a bit.
but before I could even get into details...my cousin andrew said; "I had a dream that you fell into a lake."

Dream influence #3: the year is now year 2000. My cousins ended up living with me for a month back in 1999. While they did...I FINNALLY bought the FULL version of NiGHTS Into Dreams...after 4 years of playing the sampler...I FINNALLY bought it, with the 3D pad and everything. a few weeks later, they left. shortly after that, I met someone named Omar. He became my best friend. We played NiGHTS ALL the time. NiGHTS and super mario 64 on his nintendo. We used to sing Dreams Dreams sometimes. and at school we would whistle it ALL the time. (we felt that singing the words at school would make the students want to beat us up for....in their words.... "acting gay") On April 4th, 2000. Omar moved to colorado and I never heard from him since. (theres a surprise ending by the way.) ever since he moved, I would have dreams that he would come back, or that we would see each other again.... Also, It is important to add that I havnt had contact with my cousins since then, either. I had Plenty of dreams about them as well...but I found them on myspace last year. My last dream that involved them was back in 2004.

in 2005 I had my last "Omar Dream" I decided to get on the internet and search for him. After many failed attempts, I gave up. It was about....January 2006...I had the last dream...

Dream #3: I am in The NiGHTS. I had just defeated Harderack (an old fan char. of me and omar's.) Time ran out, NiGHTS yells; "UPTIVA!" He appears in a cage. (like the one at the end of twin seeds.) My human form tries to break him free. but im too weak. I yell for help, hes dying. Lee The Fish comes out of nowhere.

Lee:TK! (I decided to go by TK back in 04) Im here!
me: ... LEE?!
Lee: *strugling to break NiGHTS free.* Iv'e been watching you! youre so close tk! don't give up!
me: okay! *attempts to pull harder*
Lee: thats not what im talking about!
me: what? 0_o
*omar comes flying out of nowhere*
without a single word....we both break NiGHTS free.

we enter the boss arena....It's nothing like any of the NiD Boss Arenas. We fly...in darkness...were both NiGHTS....we see a HUGE figure come up....it looks like a Giant Version of NiGHTS and Reala, exept it had 4 ... thingies on it's head....instead of two. He was all black.

Lee: Mr. String!
me: wh--*before I could finish, he grabs us both and keeps us locked away in his hand*
Lee: NO!!!!
me: LEE!!!!
Lee: *is nowhere to be found*

I finally come to realize that we are trapped here...forever....after all the years...I always wondered what I would say to Omar if I ever saw him again....the only words I could come up with was; "At least were together".

I awaken....

[end dream]

Interpitations

Dream 1: I have no clue what this dream was about... I do know that the fish that I touched was infact Lee. but other than that, I know nothing exept that there were floating platforms like those found in most sonic games.

Dream 2: I think Dream 2 was a warning.... A warning that I was about to lose my cousins....and gain a new best friend and possibly lose him too.
The part that scares me the most is the fact that me and my cousin's dream sort of intertwined...although it could be a coincedence o.o I hope.

Dream3: The third dream gave me hope....it let me know that I was going to find omar,and see him again....I had this dream shortly after I found My cousins on myspace. Dream 3 Scares me a little bit as well....I found omar again...but lee is nowhere to be found? what does this mean?

in conclusion: I DID infact find Omar back in November 06....and It's really crazy, but I found him the EXACT day that I found this website. I downloaded some Music and Videos from this site, It made me think of him...I serched for HOURS on myspace and found him. after all these years there he was. Aurora Colorado. We talked, He remembers me and all the fun we had. Ever since then Ive been waiting for these forums to open up so that I could share all of this with you.

Sweet Dreams to you all.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
I recommend that you use the Member blogs and set up a Dream Diary for this. It's a great way to keep track of all your dreams!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users