Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Multiverse Infinite

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Bannipper

Bannipper

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
(Beginning where Part 2 (which was posted in Kingdom Hearts 3 Forums) left off)

There was nothing but darkness, the remains of "Alex Kidd" and "Watchmen Movie". The Void, along with the beast within its depths, moved onward towards other universes. The eyes of the beast opened. Oh, how they shined in the dark, those cold, robotice, lifeless eyes, that, whence stared into long enough...would drive you mad with untold fear. A bizarre robot was summoned. It to look lke a dark, knight-like entity with a giant light-saber. "Wretch," said the Destroyer, "Did you manage to make this universe the canon one?" "Indeed, I did, my liege," said the knight robot, "I tricked Bannipper into making you destroy the real Alex Kidd and Watchmen movie universes."

Wait a second. I was tricked?! "Indeed, you were!" said the knight to the incredibly handsome person who posted this story in the first place. "You made me destroy an actual universe. Congratulations..." muttered the Universe-Killer. Darn it! I'll stop you! I'll summon a whole group of people if I need to! "The individuals you made in that other website are trapped inside of their base," said the knight, "You'll have to rely on someone else..." "You're just going to have to controll others, like the author of an epic book, to fight a force like me," said the Universe-Killer, "And let it be said that, if you decide to fight me yourself, I'll delete all of the websites you posted your little story on, so that I may continue to work in secrecy." Grrr...Deal. "Great!" said the Universe-Killer, "I can finally have some fun! I'll pit my characters against yours, and we will see who wins..." said the Universe-Destroyer. Fine. You have yourself a deal.

And so the game had begun. I now have to make up a bunch of stories to see if I can stop the Universe-Destroyer from messing with my favorite websites...Oh boy...I'm guessing that I'm going to have to act like I'm not there, huh?...This isn't good...

I guess it's time for me to start all of those stories, huh?

This version of the story has been canned. To view the actual story, go to spiralmountain.co.uk.

Can someone get rid of this post? It now annoys me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users