Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

We're in the Book of Records

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Link here
Check the photo of the massive group of people.

Remember that Guinness World Record Attempt me and TRiP went to to set the World Record for the most number of Games Character Cosplays?
...and then you remember that A-Kon Convention thing came along and beat it and went around braggin' for ages about nocking our little crappy number of '80 people' off the top spot?

Guess which one Guinness put in their book? :lol:

Anyways, at the end of the day, our job was to set the record. We did that. We got everybody on that bridge in the book. Our hard work paid off.

NOW
you can go and beat the record to your hearts content.

Dex la Cabra

Dex la Cabra

OVERLORD

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the Breakdance King.
huzzah! i only wish i could've been there....alas, well done! :lol:

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Wow, congrats to you! I think I've even spotted you in the picture. ^^ :lol:

Glad you got to represent the fanbase there!

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Hooray!

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Congrats! And thanks for putting NiGHTS in the G.B.O.W.W.! I gotta buy this edition now.

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

StarsOfCASSiOPEiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Wow, congrats to you! I think I've even spotted you in the picture. ^^ :lol:

Just confirmed it. XD You can see TRiPPY's hat and DiGi's sonic suit head in the upper left hand corner.

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

...and then you remember that A-Kon Convention thing came along and beat it and went around braggin' for ages about nocking our little crappy number of '80 people' off the top spot?

That was a cheap trick. After all, it was a convention, and it's hardly a challenge to gather videogame cosplayers at a convention.

Meggiemaccat

Meggiemaccat

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Okay, from now on, new rule for setting that record: It must be outside of a convention setting or else it doesn't count. XD

But then that would make it 'largest gathering of Cosplayers outside of a convention', but still. ^^;;;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users