Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Oh hey, they have a forum for this...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Melancholy Teapot

Melancholy Teapot

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hello there. I'm Miranda, a recent NiGHTS fan and an avid lurker. I've gone to the base site for a while for images and stuff, and overlooked the forum button every single time until now.

Unfortunately I haven't played either game yet, but I'm looking up on emulators/ROMs so I can play NiD some. I also make NiGHTS icons over at my livejournal.

Umm... if there's anything else you wanna know just ask, unfortunately I can't say I'll have much to give you.

Kentilan

Kentilan

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
Welcome! It's nice to see new people here :D
So, how did you become a NiGHTS fan if you haven't played either game?

Melancholy Teapot

Melancholy Teapot

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Welcome! It's nice to see new people here :lol:
So, how did you become a NiGHTS fan if you haven't played either game?

The various cameos in the Sonic games. I've been an on-off fan of the blue hedgehog since I was nine, and spotted several of them. Once a friend of mine gave me a copy of Superstars Tennis and NiGHTS was in it, I got curious.

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!
When to you get if you put a honeydew fruit, Lassie, and kitchen supplies all in one room? Why, Mellon-Collie Teapot, that's what! Gotta love puns. :D

So, nice to meet you! Sonic must account for 89% of all NiGHTS encounters, give or take. It's nice to see new NiGHTS fans, not all the old folks whining about JoD (You know who you are, teeheeeheee!) So what are your interests other that Sonic (and now NiGHTS)? We've got everyone here from musicians, to artists, to authors, to that creepy guy who sits in the corner mumbling about how a raven is like a writing desk, so even if you haven't played NiGHTS yet, you'll find someone to talk to. :lol:

Well, enjoy your stay at the forums! Just remember, you can log out any time you like, but you can never leave! ;)

MagicPickleFairy

MagicPickleFairy

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Video Games, Anime, Musical Theater.
Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, I would agree that Sonic is good PR for NiGHTS. My first knowledge of NiGHTS was that pinball game in SA1. I remember thinking, "oh my gosh, I want to play that game," to this day, I still haven't played the original. Anyways, it's nice seeing new members on the forum.

Jof

Jof

Beard status: Distinctly Hobo.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388607 posts
  • Interests:Making NiGHTS shine. In an oily way.
Welcome to the forums ;) If you have any troubles, feel free to contact your friendly moderators Infractus and myself, and you're admins tonight are Purgatory and TRiPPY/DiGi.

Have fun around the boards :lol:

Melancholy Teapot

Melancholy Teapot

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

When to you get if you put a honeydew fruit, Lassie, and kitchen supplies all in one room? Why, Mellon-Collie Teapot, that's what! Gotta love puns. :D

So, nice to meet you! Sonic must account for 89% of all NiGHTS encounters, give or take. It's nice to see new NiGHTS fans, not all the old folks whining about JoD (You know who you are, teeheeeheee!) So what are your interests other that Sonic (and now NiGHTS)? We've got everyone here from musicians, to artists, to authors, to that creepy guy who sits in the corner mumbling about how a raven is like a writing desk, so even if you haven't played NiGHTS yet, you'll find someone to talk to. :lol:

Well, enjoy your stay at the forums! Just remember, you can log out any time you like, but you can never leave! ;)

Oh, well I'm into Jet Set Radio too, as far as other Sega titles go, and do a bit of artwork and such. Mostly I make icons and other graphics. I love finding new music for my collection, and video game music seems to be the target right now.

Any help on what emulators are best to use and where to find a ROM for NiD would be awesome, though I'll probably go and make a proper topic for that later. It'll make me feel like less of a wannabe once I play it D8

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts
  • Interests:Punk, New Wave, horror movies, German Expressionism, cabarets, exotica. Long live VHS!

Oh, well I'm into Jet Set Radio too, as far as other Sega titles go, and do a bit of artwork and such. Mostly I make icons and other graphics. I love finding new music for my collection, and video game music seems to be the target right now.

Any help on what emulators are best to use and where to find a ROM for NiD would be awesome, though I'll probably go and make a proper topic for that later. It'll make me feel like less of a wannabe once I play it D8

Check out the laws for where you live. Some places emulators are legal, some places they aren't, some are legal if you own the game (what's the point of an emulator then?), some you have to delete it within 24 hours. I think it would be best not to have someone arrested because of NiGHTS. :lol:

And yum, I love jasmine tea. Teapots are quite nice to collect, I saw a really nice Alice in Wonderland one at Disneyland...I regret not buying it...

Melancholy Teapot

Melancholy Teapot

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Check out the laws for where you live. Some places emulators are legal, some places they aren't, some are legal if you own the game (what's the point of an emulator then?), some you have to delete it within 24 hours. I think it would be best not to have someone arrested because of NiGHTS. :lol:

And yum, I love jasmine tea. Teapots are quite nice to collect, I saw a really nice Alice in Wonderland one at Disneyland...I regret not buying it...

Eep! I've already gotten one on my hands thanks to a friend of mine....

Though that also depends on how broad an area you're talking, the area I'm in is so rural that most people don't even have a working computer.

I like tea too, spearmint and green tea are my favorites, and this one blend that I can't recall the name of right now was really good too...

Noctourne Wonderland

Noctourne Wonderland

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2150 posts

Eep! I've already gotten one on my hands thanks to a friend of mine....

Though that also depends on how broad an area you're talking, the area I'm in is so rural that most people don't even have a working computer.

I like tea too, spearmint and green tea are my favorites, and this one blend that I can't recall the name of right now was really good too...

I mean as broad as a country. Like I said, conflicting stories, but most say they're illeagal in one form or another most countries. But, it's about as illeagal as music video as TV shows on YouTube, and that's not stopping anyone, so...who knows...

mmm, spearmint tea. That sounds really good. I had a black currant tea once at a tea house near me. It was very good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users