Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fanmaren Comic: Ardorious

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Hime Blue

Hime Blue

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Just...<br /><br />don't ask and it might be better for you. Might be better not to know...
Okay, I've been working on this for 4 months now, nowhere close to being done but it's a project I undertook for practice. Thought I'd share it with the great people here. ^^

Summary:
War can make anyone go mad, even a Nightmaren.

The War of Control has been going on for many years between the ruler of Nightmare and his once-prodigy Iaeden. Ardorious, general in the Nightmare army and guardian of the red Ideya, lost his son in a tragic battle in this war. Now, he is a wreck inside and out, and nobody is able to get through to him. Soon he turns to violence, but will his actions cause the war to turn tides in Iaeden's favour, or will someone be able to snap him out of it before it's too late?

Currently In Progress.

Comics hosted on DeviantArt.

Main Comic

Page 1
Pages 2 and 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Pages 10 and 11
Page 12
Page 13
Pages 14 and 15
Page 16
Page 17
Pages 18 and 19
Page 20
Page 21
Pages 22 and 23
Page 24
Page 25
Pages 26 and 27
Page 28

Special 1

Page 1
Pages 2 and 3
Page 4

Promo Art

Malicore Design
Ardorious and Malicore

Hope some of you enjoy this! I update it fairly irregularly so I'll update here when I update this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users