Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SupaSEGA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

SupaSEGA

SupaSEGA

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So, I'm a huge SEGA fan, and I have heard NiGHTS is a really great game, and a Saturn must have. I really would love to buy it, but I don't have the means to as of yet. Is eBay the only place online that I will have any luck finding it? How much does it usually go for, if anyone knows?

BTW, my favorite game of all time is Shenmue. Anyone play it?

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Hi, SupaSEGA! Welcome to the forums! The original NiGHTS IS a very awesome game; I know from personal experience. :lol: Unfortunately, yes, it is only available online. You can find it on eBay, Amazon, and the like. Like all the other stuff sold on those sites, it can go for anywhere between $10 to up in the hundreds. But I'd say $20-$30 is about what you want. It's very much worth the hassle of eBay shopping.

Have fun here, and I hope you get that game! :blink:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Welcome to our forum!

SupaSEGA

SupaSEGA

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. I really want to get the game, but right now, I don't have the money, so it'll have to wait, unfortunately.

Another thing, I have a favor to ask. I need someone very knowledgeable about the NiGHTS franchise to help kick off a little project of mine...if anyone's interested, please PM me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users