Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Good sales websites in the UK...?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Niraven

Niraven

Ninja News Reporter

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Zelda, Sonic, Resident Evil, artwork, photography, cats, dragons, random stuff, games of course
It's been too long. 0_o Hi all.

My recent quest of late has been to find figures from the game American McGee's Alice. These guys are looooong gone, especially certain versions. It's like hunting NiGHTS plushies...

Anyhow, I've been looking for a series 4 Alice and Cheshire Cat for one reason: the Cheshire Cat is brown in this series, and that's my favorite one. I recently bought one but the stupid store fell through on me. DISMAY!! I didn't bid on the one I saw on ebay because I had the deal with the store....

Well, now I'm looking again. I can only seem to find this color variant in the UK for God knows what reason. Are there any good sites besides Craigslist or Ebay where I could look for these guys?

And if any of you happen to have a brown Cheshire Cat or so, please speak up! I'm looking to either buy, trade my series 1 (oldest and rarest) Cheshire Cat for it, or possibly something else.

Thankee...

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
i know there is these rare Okage: Shadow King figures that I got off of eBay, but of course that's eBay.

Sorry; I'm not sure I could really help you >_<. I'll keep the look out though; there's plenty of good sites you can search w/ Froogle that will bring up results

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users