Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS CD cover

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
OK, so for my Multimedia class, we have to make a CD cover for a pre-existing CD. I chose the NiGHTS into Dreams Soundtrack.
I'll post it here and on my deviantART page once it's done, but here's the gist of it:
Twin Seeds Tower is on the left side of the cover complete with the giant yellow crescent moon behind it. On the right, all five Ideya with the red one int the middle of them. Upper right hand corner, the NiGHTS logo. Along the right side is the Sonic Team logo since the artist's name has to be on there and I'm pretty sure that's who the artist is. Ohh, and all of this is against a dark night sky background.

tinfoil

tinfoil

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Ok, here it is!
I got a 94 on it. Something about "Quality of Artwork."
Posted ImagePosted Image
The quality is a little off due to compression. I'll see if I can get a better quality up soon.
Enjoy! ^.^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users