Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dreams and Goals

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Have you ever had a dream that you have reached goals or aspirations in your life? I have, a lot. I had a dream twice where I was fronting a band (Its true...I want to be a rock star.. XD) What about you guys? Have you ever been astronauts or the president or even a dinosaur?

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
I have indeed, had a dream just like that. I was playing lead guitar in my band, which had made it to the top. And I also had a wife and kids who loved me. I'm gonna work hard to make those dreams come true!

Lord_Gourri

Lord_Gourri

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
No real dreams at the moment, but it would be cool to be rich and wealthy somehow. Lol

Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Creative writing, drawing, video games, manga/anime, and astronomy. Writing more would probably take too much time.
I did have one like this! I had a dream that I was looking out at the stars from my ship while I was shuffling through a deck of cards (yes, astronaut). Now I've got to put more effort in to making that a reality :huh: .

Penelopi

Penelopi

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Interests:Catholicism/Catholic Church, NiGHTS (of course), Klonoa, Star Trek (except the last series, Enterprise), My Favorite Martian (60s show, not the 1999 movie), Pokemon (anime through Johto and all games), Zelda, Mega Man, reading, writing, drawing, hanging out with my friends, other fun videogames, a good joke
Once I dreamed I had finally written and published a book. Another time, I was married and had a kid. Didn't see the husband, though. He was off somewhere, like husbands often are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users