Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Peter Moore and the wonderful "F" word

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

trueBLUE

trueBLUE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
This news story is a bit old, about two weeks worth, but everytime I read it, it cracks me up. Here it is.

When you think about Yuji Naka's accusation, it would piss someone off massively. But then again, people should remember that Naka's meddling during the Sonic X-Treme development made the entire urban legend even more tragic then it already was.

Ha ha, EA was considered to be "the high-school quarter back who always got the cheerleader - an arrogant son of a bitch." Awesome.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Is that really a big deal?

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
It was pretty funny but I'm gonna have to agree with Nemoide. Still a good read.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Well for one, we can see now why Naka would have a reason to be "conceited". Just thinking about what's happened to Sega after his departure could give him a sort of dark glory. But then again in context of the article, perhaps his attitude at the time didn't help anyone, perhaps particularly himself.

trueBLUE

trueBLUE

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
No, it's not a big deal now, but if something like this went out to the public during the Dreamcast era, it would've been huge.

It's funny, it a slightly tragic sort of way.

NNR07

NNR07

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Interests:Lots of stuff. Too much stuff.
It's not that big of a deal now, since it's been so long, but still. Hilarious.

It's kinda like looking back on Presidents and Gov't Officials being rude. You were shocked and horrified, and then you end up being sorta "Meh. Crap happens."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users