Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello everyone!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
Since it's a good tone to introduce oneself, I would also create a topic

Greetings everyone, I'm very happy to join this fandom! The main point me joining in is just the ability to be closer to such a wonderful dreamers!

My real name is Daria, hence me takin' the same as my nickname. I'm 16-years-old girl from Russia, graduating from school this month.
To my shame, I haven't played the original NiGHTS game (I wish I could TT_TT). Last few month I've been spending my time surfing through net to fing NiGHTS artworks and fanart, music, video and stuff. That's how I've come across this awesome website and forum of yours!

Aside from my growing interest of NiGHTS, I'm kind of Sonic fan ^^" I also love to watch various anime series, read fantasy and humorous-fantasy books, listen to rock and folk-rock music, look on drawings of online artists - anything good and beautiful. Writing and drawing myself from time to time, constantly doodling during lessons at school...

Looking forward to being here!

PS: sorry for any mistakes I've made in this message... my English is still not as good as I wish it should be...

Vincent

Vincent

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, DARiA! I'm sure you'll have a good time here, there are many many kind people around. And don't worry about your grammar, personally I'm German so I once in a while make a little mistake ( or two ... or three ... or four ... ) as well.

DARiA

DARiA

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:I love well-made fanart, drawings and well-written fanfics. I adore people who can be creative in a beautiful way (good artists, writers, singers etc). I like various anime shows, mostly shoujo and maho-shoujo. I also like reading books of fantasy-writers (Andre Norton, Phillip Pullman, Gart Nix etc). I like listening to rock or folk-rock music. I also love various pretty shiny things. I myself write and draw various fan things from time to time. And yes, I also love sleeping, dreaming and being lazy.
Thanks for your greeting and encouraging! ^_^

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Welcome aboard Daria, happy to have you here!

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hello DARiA! If you have any questions, just PM me, Icachan, or any of our mods ^_^

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Hello and welcome. Any fantasy lover is a friend of mine! I hope you like it here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users