Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FINALLY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

T.K. The Hedgehog

T.K. The Hedgehog

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Im so happy that the forums are back up!

My name is T.K. The Hedgehog, but you can call me T.K.

I am the owner of sonic ultimate 360. (an affiliate of sonicultimate.com)

^_^ I am an old school Sega Fan, everyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE sega, and I hate sony like the lying dogs that they are.

however, on a more positive note, I have been a NiGHTS fan Since the day I got my Sega Saturn on 12/25/1996. I will never forget that Christmas.

Iv'e been waiting for months to join this forum. I want to share with TRiPPY and DiGi my Lucid Dreaming Expiriences. (yeah, I Kinda Stalked their myspaces too : / )

other than that, im a fun loving/sega loving guy!
Sonic and NiGHTS are in paralell to each other. you can't just say "I like sonic, but not NiGHTS" or "I like NiGHTS but not sonic"

I think any sega fan would agree? yes? no?

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Welcome to the forums T.K.! May your stay here be as painless as possible! (most of the time anyway...)

A bunch of my mates are hardcore Sonic fans but aren't too impressed with NiGHTS, so I guess we can't win em all! XD

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts
Hello T.K, welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, just ask me, Ica, or any of the friendly mods.

I like Sonic, I just prefer NiGHTS ^_^

T.K. The Hedgehog

T.K. The Hedgehog

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Thanks for the warm welcome!

yeah, I was always a sonic fan. Then when NiGHTS came out. I was a NiGHTS fan too.

I think it's essential to a Sega gamer to like games like those, as well as some other one hit wonders.

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling
I loved Sonic too, but I think I love NiGHTS more than anything in the Sonic franchise. I need to get a copy of Christmas NiGHTS so I can combine my love of both with Sonic into Dreams. ^_^

My Sega loves are: NiGHTS, Space Channel 5, Sonic. I love them all, just some a little more than others. ;)

Lots of love in this post. ^_^

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I was touched the first time I laid eyes on NiGHTS in 96, I never liked Sonic any less, I just like NiGHTS more. I have been a Sonic fan since I was 2 right in 91 so I have been around for almost all of it, I love sonic team. But enough about me, thats not what I came here to do! Welcome to the forums I hope you enjoy it here. :3

T.K. The Hedgehog

T.K. The Hedgehog

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
Totally awesome! you guys are really cool.

My sega faves are: SONiC NiGHTS and Phantasy Star. (as well as hundreds...if not thousands of others)

thanks again for the warm welcome!

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
You do realize that by most people you will be called something else besides "TK?" There is already another member that goes by that nickname already.

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
let's be careful not to turn this into a discussion topic, we're just saying hello for now.

ahem . . . hello!
Welcome to the forum, you can contact any mod or admin if you need help, yaddayadda that's the boring stuff said.

We do have a friend who goes by TK, but I'm not sure if she's joined yet.
In any case, if you have another nickname that we could call you by, we'd be less prone to confusion XD
Sorry about that.

But we're glad to have you!

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts
We could always have TK #1 and TK #2! ...maybe not, but if the other TK joins we'll just think up of nicknames to seperate you two :( No worries there.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Hi and welcome! And yeah, don't worry about your name. I don't think anyone will confuse you for Squiddy. She's got a lot of names. Just enjoy yourself and PM any of us crew members if you have any problems or questions. :(

MidgitLD

MidgitLD

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
TK HAS joined. She just has the name of Squid Prince here.

Rhayader

Rhayader

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS (of course), games, gaming in general, NiGHTS, and other random stuff
welcome to the forums!!

hey this is totally awesome, i got my sega saturn thesame day you did! and i totally agree with you, you cant like sonic and hate NiGHTS or vice versa.

and i really like phantasy star, though i've only become a fan after PSO

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts

TK HAS joined. She just has the name of Squid Prince here.

Obs, my bad. Still, that solves the nickname thing ^^

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Ah good, problem solved then!
And welcome again, T.K Hedgehog! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users