Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS musix seggestions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

VERTiGO

VERTiGO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:well, NiGHTS, of course, but besides that, we got the video games, the techno music, the card magic, and anything that can ammuse the easily ammused. such as the evil golf ball snow globe.
K, I wanna learn to play any NiGHTS song on the piano, but I can't seem to decide which one to play. Somni suggested a few, but they're a bit... awkward. meaning I need about five hands (or two fully functional ones, for that matter) to play them (sorry T_T). So if anyone has any suggestions, or perhaps... sheet music, I can give my shot at it. I'll master it in a few weeks, and I'll record it and post it on the site. Don't gimmie anything too complicated oO, as I said, I only got a hand and a half to work with here :). I"m nothing to really go crazy over, and I don't have any really high tech recording equipment, I just wanna see if I can't do anything worth while. Something to pass the time, you know?

NOTE: posted in the right section this time ^^''

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
If you haven't already seen THIS LINK then you can find some sheet music to a couple of NiD-songs (as well as other video games) there.

VERTiGO

VERTiGO

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:well, NiGHTS, of course, but besides that, we got the video games, the techno music, the card magic, and anything that can ammuse the easily ammused. such as the evil golf ball snow globe.
ooh, pretty ^^ (though it seems my job's already been done x_x)

thx :D

wow... I just checked out the soft museum theme... MUST LEARN. Prolly gonna take a bit longer than I hoped though. it's complicated. Well, it's off to work I go :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users