Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Are all Nightmarens genderless?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Mysticgamer

Mysticgamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
It's kind of easy to say Nights is genderless but what about the other marens? Reala is way to buff to be genderless, calling a genderless spider Queen Bella is dumb, and Puffy definitely does not look genderless so I think it might be random which Nightmaren are genderless or it might have something to do with rank or species. What do you think?

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
no not all of tham are genderless
reala is a male, its clearly said by sega
in fact i think NiGHTS is the only genderless one

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I guess you answered your own question, there, describing each one like that. Locking this up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users