Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Waking up at certain times

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Shia Hatsune

Shia Hatsune

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
My kitten, Elliot, sometimes sleeps with me. I take him to my room, and he eats and then he meows at the door. He does this about 7/10 times. Or he sleep with me until about an hour after I get to bed. I usually get to bed around 12.

But every night, for the past week, I've been waking up between the times of 5 and 5:30 in the morning. (I'm really tired so I just go back to sleep) I don't think it's cause of Elliot, cause he usually wakes me up alot later.

What do you guys think this could mean?

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I think that sometimes after you get into a certain routine, whether it's your cat waking you up (they're very good about keeping time schedules, especially for an animal that sleeps almost the entire day) or otherwise, you tend to anticipate it after a while - so subconsciously you awaken at various intervals throughout the morning or night.

People in my house usually leave for work a little after 7am, and I used to keep half an ear out to note whether or not all the cars have left.. but after I got too focused on doing that, I found that it made my sleep schedule go to crap.

Shia Hatsune

Shia Hatsune

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
Yes o: that makes alot of sense. And usually when Elliot sleeps with me through the whole night, he wakes me up at 6 or 5 to make me let him out. Plus my mom sometimes comes in and lets me knows she's going to work.

:3 Thanks for the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users