Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A couple weird dreams...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Hoban

Hoban

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
Well, two nights ago I had some kinda weird creepy dream. A lot was really weird nonsense, and I know that some of the middle involved me actually flying like NiGHTS does through an area that reminded me of Pure Valley. It had the open field and mountains much like the dreams where I first met him, it was beautiful. I'm not sure how or why, but somewhere along in the dream I ended up in a weird building. It had a huge lobby and was really bright and warm and had comfortable chairs and everything, I was there with a bunch of other people that I think were supposed to be classmates of mine. I didn't know what we were doing there and I noticed some of the others wander off somewhere, so I decided to follow them.

Well, then the weird stuff began to happen. Before I knew what was going on, everything started getting messed-up. All the lights were still on the whole time, but soon it was like all the other people disappeared and I was alone. I began to wander around wondering where everybody went, and there were lounge areas everywhere, the building seemed to be half school/office building too. There was stuff thrown all over the place like a hurricane blew through, and suddenly I started finding pools of blood. I didn't know what the heck was going on, but I finally found another person and we began to search together to find answers.

Finally we came to another lounge area, he was tired so he stopped to sit, but I kept running down the school-like hallway. Once I reached the end there were two open doors, the one on the left looked perfectly normal except I could see a pool of blood around a computer desk. And then in the room to my right I found a woman who looked like she had been ripped in half, everything from the waist-down was gone and I could see blood and even some of her spine, and it was just awful because she was still alive and in agony. But that wasn't the weird part. She was wearing a formal gray outfit and would have seemed normal, except for the fact that she seemed to be a living doll. She had curly brown hair sewn to her head made of cloth and had mitten-like hands the same color as the cloth on her head. She had three black holes on her face that seemed to be for her eyes and mouth, all oval-shaped and looking like she was silently screaming, but she never made the tiniest sound. She was moving very slowly and trying to crawl closer to her desk. I was startled, but I wasn't scared for some reason.

I turned to run back to the lounge to find my friend. As I ran down the hallway, I noticed all the other doors were open on the way and inside every room was another cloth-person, all slow-moving and silent, and somehow I could sense they were in agony, but I didn't know what to do. It's like every person inside the building had been transformed somehow. They could feel pain but they couldn't die, I knew that by instinct. And when I finally ran to the lounge, I found my friend on a chair completely passed-out, and there was a cloth person in the room with him and he had his back turned to me. But instead of getting scared or running away, I calmly touched his back (it was warm) and I clearly remember saying something along the lines of, "Be careful where you step, I think there's some invisible objects on the floor." He looked at me very slowly as I spoke, but nodded and looked away as he continued to very slowly make his way towards a couch. And the last thing I remember is carefully stepping over things on the floor as I kept on going.

I guess the best way to describe them is living scarecrow people of some kind, it was extremely weird. And it's funny because the day after I randomly came upon a story about a scarecrow who came to life to get revenge. It's almost like it was supposed to be some kind of horrible nightmare, but I felt no fear and wasn't really bothered by it, I was more inspired than anything.

Lastnight I had another odd dream, I know it was very long but I only remember the last part, and it had to do with NiGHTS. But it was definitely not an encounter like before, this was just a weird dream about him.

For some reason, it's like he was in our world, but the world seemed very cold and dark. He still looked exactly like he did in NiGHTS Into Dreams, but he seemed to be a young teen living at home with his parents and an older brother. His brother was always pushing him around and being an all-around jerk, his father screamed at him constantly and spoke like he was completely worthless, and his mother yelled at and even beat him!! And the whole time NiGHTS was always looking down at the floor with half-closed eyes, like he'd become so used to it that he was emotionally shut-down and didn't even care anymore. It was really sad and depressing.

But then he went to bed one night, and everything changed. In his sleep he met Elliot, and they both observed eachother like they were the strangest creatures they had ever seen, despite NiGHTS being the odd one and even his whole family being humans like Elliot. Everything around them was just pure blackness, like they were in some kind of void together. And curiously they slowly reached towards eachother, and they dualized!

For some reason, everytime they dualized NiGHTS gained a pair of wings, but they were always different depending on the dream. The first time they dualized he gained a really cute pair of pink chibi-ish wings that remind me of Octopaw. From there together they began to fly through the void world, having fun together and collecting little trinkets they found floating in the empty space. When he woke up, NiGHTS seemed completely amazed and even happy. Days went by and every night he dreamed with Elliot, gaining new wings and new powers as well as meeting minor foes and defeating them in no time. The wings I remember best were the pink ones, and a big pair of metal wings that had huge razor-sharp blades for feathers. (Both these wings appeared more than once). NiGHTS soon became a very cheerful person and couldn't care less what his family thought of him, because he finally found something to smile for and a person who really cared about him.

And because of his unusual bright and happy attitude, his family was quieter and thought he was some kind of freak, but they didn't beat or yell at him anymore. And even though they still weren't very kind or loving to him, his life was quickly improving and changed for the better.

Somewhere along in the dream, I remember being in one part of the waking world that was actually bright, it was a very big park. The sky was bright blue and the grass thick and green, and everything was beautiful. It was even surrounded by a hedge with an opening in one hedge wall that served as an entrance to the park. And much to my surprise, there was several Nightmaren hanging around the entrance, including Reala and Wizeman himself. I don't remember what they were talking about exactly, but Reala didn't look very happy at all, like it was all a big waste of his time. And before he knew what was going on, Wizeman slowly drifted out of the park and told Reala to wait there, supposedly for NiGHTS to appear. Reala was bewildered and flew towards him, eyes wide and almost begging. But as soon as he came close to the entrance, he was thrown back by some kind of magical force field. Wizeman had sealed Reala inside, and he almost seemed to go crazy simply from the concept of being bound to one area. And this park was way bigger than any ideya palace!

That's the last thing I remember, and I don't really get it. Are these dreams supposed to mean anything, or were they just my imagination gone wild?

infractus

infractus

former Secretary of Balloon Doggies

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:Anything, everything, because I like things.
I'm going to try and point you in the direction of starting a dream diary.. just send an email to admin@nightsintodreams.com to request one.

It's rather useful when you don't feel like writing things by hand, and people can leave comments.

Even though this *is* the dream discussion forum, there seem to be more and more dream diary type entries rather than discussion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users