Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS and other characters in Soul Calibur 3

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:My interests are drawing, watching animes and tv shows, cosplaying (if u want to c my cosplaying got to DA, cosplay.com, or myspace.com/ViewtifulChronos.), play video games, play tennis, spend some time playing my ocarina, creating stories or mostly make comics and spend time with friends and family. i m not putting much but thats mostly what i m interested in and also a NiGHTSFan and a Sonicfan. There is more to say but i end it like this for now.
Ever wonder if NiGHTS can be in a fighting game well now u can play as NiGHTS in a fighting game and its called Soul Calibur. I dont know if i should post the pictures of the game that i made NiGHTS in SC 3 but i will put on how to make a guide on NiGHTS. plz first reply to me first so that way i will know who wants to know what i made from NiGHTS into Dreams. i guess well start with NiGHTS and Reala

NiGHTS

Sex: Female

class: Knight

Head: Clown Cap Color 1: 29,22 Color 2: 29, 22

Hair: Unruly Short Hair Color: 09,20

Mid Torso: Decorative Shirt Color: 33,18

Upper Torso: Holy Jacket Color: 01, 14

Neck: Fur Scarf Color: 29,22

Lower legs: Lady Pants Color: 28,23

Feet: Decorative Boots Color 1: 29,22 Color 2: 33,19

Face: 03

Eyebrows: 09,21

lips: 03,15

Eyes: 26,23

Skin: 04,15

Underwear: 01,18

Voice: Girl 1

REALA

Sex: Female

class: Thief

Head: Clown Cap Color 1: 36,21 Color 2: 36,21

Hair: Unruly Short Hair Color: 01,27

Chin: Tattoo Color: 01,27

Mid Torso: Decorative Shirt Color: 36,21

Upper Torso: Holy Jacket Color: 01, 14

Neck: Fur Scarf Color: 29,22

Arms: Fencer Braces Color 1: 36,21 Color 2: 11,21

Lower legs: Lady Pants Color: 01,15

Feet: Decorative Boots Color 1: 36,21 Color 2: 01,27

Face: 04

Eyebrows: 01,01

lips: 01,01

Eyes: 25,23

Skin: 01,15

Underwear: 01,18

Voice: Girl 2

and there you have it. Go and try it out. If u want to see what they look like or if u want to know more bout who else i made just ask me and i ll reply back when i get the chance.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Sounds fun! I'd like to see.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Take some pics!

I'd love to see them!

Ana-mana-mate

Ana-mana-mate

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, Sonic, Klonoa, art/drawing/photography, music, dreaming, anime and manga
Nice I'd like to see some pics of them as well

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
You made Reala a girl? O.O Eh it happens. Its not unatrual actually. I would really like to see the pictures.

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:My interests are drawing, watching animes and tv shows, cosplaying (if u want to c my cosplaying got to DA, cosplay.com, or myspace.com/ViewtifulChronos.), play video games, play tennis, spend some time playing my ocarina, creating stories or mostly make comics and spend time with friends and family. i m not putting much but thats mostly what i m interested in and also a NiGHTSFan and a Sonicfan. There is more to say but i end it like this for now.
well the only reason i made NiGHTS and Reala a girl is that the clown hat is only for girls so ya cant really put it on the male and i dont know if its ok to put pics of Soul Calibur on the forums is it tell me if its ok? If it is i ll get on right to it.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Post them in this topic and you're golden. ^_^

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...

well the only reason i made NiGHTS and Reala a girl is that the clown hat is only for girls so ya cant really put it on the male and i dont know if its ok to put pics of Soul Calibur on the forums is it tell me if its ok? If it is i ll get on right to it.

Oh I see.

If it is NiGHTS related I don't see why you can't. However I am not a moderator so I do not have the right to say. However, Purgatory said he wanted to see it earlier and he is a moderator. So I would assume it is ok. If you want you can post a link to the pictures if that would make you feel better.

--Edit--
Purg! You beat me to it. lol Now my post is pointless.

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
alright everyone then here ya go NiGHTS AND REALA READY TO KICK BUTT!!!

NiGHTS in SC
Posted Image

Close up (ya the bells kind of rank it but close enough)
Posted Image

Reala
Posted Image

Close up (wish they had 2 tattoos on both eyes but its only 1)
Posted Image

well there u have it go ahead and make it and thank you for your comment and permissons. I ll be posting more soon like Wizeman, Jackle and Puffy and UV NiGHTS.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
Wow. Those are really nice. The boots and colors are almost perfect. I love the hat too. Soul Calibar can make some nice NiGHTS characters.

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Wow. Those are really nice. The boots and colors are almost perfect. I love the hat too. Soul Calibar can make some nice NiGHTS characters.

thx yeah soo many characters to make dat u just ran out of space and want to make more haha. I ll be posting the other characters later on

Metra

Metra

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Getting MAD DRAWING SKILLZ, making friends, writing, drawing, NiGHTS, old games, dreaming, using "Etc etc etc"s in the end of phrases, etc etc etc.
I'm going to buy Soul Calibur 3 NOW. *Goes to store*

Making them on SC3 means that you can FIGHT as 'em also? Yes, I am a noob on fighting games, the last I played was Super Smash Bros. for the N64! XD

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

I'm going to buy Soul Calibur 3 NOW. *Goes to store*

Making them on SC3 means that you can FIGHT as 'em also? Yes, I am a noob on fighting games, the last I played was Super Smash Bros. for the N64! XD

I will tell you right now, SSB is a walk in the park compared to Soul Calibur. I use to be great at fighting games but now I just suck. (I press the buttons too hard now and my hand hurts sooo bad. I can't play well because it is painful.) But to me Soul Calibur is a really hard game. So be prepaired. I too wish to play the game for this reason but...no I don't think I would do well.

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hey, another Soul Calibur 3 lover :huh: I've only made NiGHTS so far, and I took some... liberties with her. I'll dig up my PS2 and take a pic of her when I've gotten some schoolwork done.

Metra: Yes, you can play as them! ^^ It's fun~

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Ahahah we made everyone too XD I should take a photo of our U.V... it would mean setting up the PS2 again warrrgh.

I love custom makey games so much.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
Ha ha!! Those are amazing!!

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Yeah, i got Soul Calibur 3 too. But the file corrupted and i can't play Chronicles anymore T_T I was on the last chapter aswell. To delete and start again would mean to delete everything i've unlocked over the course of time that i've been playing the thing.

We made a UV NiGHTS, as TRiPPY said. We've also got -
DiGi
TRiPPY
Valentine*
Astrima*
YELL0W* (interesting, considering she's a robot)
GREEN*
WHiTE.*

I wanted to make a section of the website dedicated to 'fan created characters' in games. I made a bunch of characters in one of those wrestling games that i bought for a fiver. The game sucks a bit but the character customization is lovely.

* - based on those 'Gen' things in TRiP's story that you sometimes hear about.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
My brother and I do that too, DiGi. He has Smackdown Versus Raw and while I don't play, I help him mastermind some crazy characters. I never made any NiD characters, in fear of what they'd come out like, but we've made Roger Klutz (from Doug) Captain Planet, Judge Fudge (from Drawn Together) and *gasp* Hitler. We keep him labeled with a blank avatar and call him "Mystery Man" so that when we go online with it to beat people down, they don't decline. *snort* You should see Captain Planet and Hitler fight. XD

I'm inspired. I gotta visit the old P and M's to play some Smack Down with my brother. Make a GIANT REALA!

Sweep

Sweep

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:drawing, archery, writing, anime, manga, running, swimming, daydreaming, yaoi, religion, biking, INTERNET
those are awesome! i love the NiGHTS one. XD sexy pose~

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling
This just proves my theory that if NiGHTS were to appear as a human, he would be a girl. :blink:

Didn't expect to see a female Reala, though. That one's a bit more surprising. Guess you can't really get around the hat, though.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

This just proves my theory that if NiGHTS were to appear as a human, he would be a girl. :blink:

This actually doesn't prove anything, because NiGHTS isn't one or the other gender and this is just a Soul Calibur design.. But I guess when it comes to typical male/female designs in games where you can make your own people, a female would be more suited. Unless you could draw up and render your own, in which case we'd have a TON of stick-person NiGHTS.

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling

This actually doesn't prove anything, because NiGHTS isn't one or the other gender and this is just a Soul Calibur design.. But I guess when it comes to typical male/female designs in games where you can make your own people, a female would be more suited. Unless you could draw up and render your own, in which case we'd have a TON of stick-person NiGHTS.

:blink:

I wasn't being that serious, Purg. I mentioned in another thread that I couldn't imagine NiGHTS as a human unless it were a girl. I know everyone sees NiGHTS differently, because he really has no gender, so I don't mean anything by it when I say stuff like that.

JaxTH

JaxTH

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Interests:Video Games
    Anime
    Video Game music (I am a video game music junkie)
    Anime music
    Music with a good beat
    Reading Manga
    Food
    Churros (They are so great they get their own category)
    Ramen (It gets its own category too)
    Friendly people
    YouTube
    Watching Time Attacks/Speed Runs
Wo0T! Cool!

But wait...Jackle is gonna have to be female too...right? :blink:

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

:blink:

I wasn't being that serious, Purg. I mentioned in another thread that I couldn't imagine NiGHTS as a human unless it were a girl. I know everyone sees NiGHTS differently, because he really has no gender, so I don't mean anything by it when I say stuff like that.

Don't worry, I'm not being snappy. XD Sorry if I came off that way. *bow* Apologies!

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

* - based on those 'Gen' things in TRiP's story that you sometimes hear about.

XDXD

And Soul Calibur III's an extremely sweet title... I've never tried to make NiGHTS characters in it though... may have to give that a go on the weekend... XD Awesome job on those ones up there!

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
I applaud those customs. They're very good. I've tried to make several game characters, including NiGHTS, but my results are usually mixed. The only ones that look good are my Dante, Jill Valentine, and KOS-MOS. I should try making Jackle or Claris. It could give me something to do in a game I basically have no good reason to come back to.
Maybe the whole board should get together to brainstorm ideas.

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
Thank you every1 for telling me what u think of my NiGHTS and Reala. Yes i will put up Jackle, Puffy, and Wizeman soon. Oh and Trippy i want to c u r version of UV NiGHTS cause i also made UV NiGHTS too. I want to c every1s making of games that u can create u r own character YA! its fun to make custom characters

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
here ya go Jackle

Posted Image

close up

Posted Image

heres Puff man she lost weight haha naw

Posted Image

close up

Posted Image

Wizeman

Posted Image

close up

Posted Image

UV
Posted Image

close up
Posted Image

back side
Posted Image

there ya go tell me what u think of them

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Oh my god, those are awesome. I don't own SC:3 but I want to so badly. Tonfa are my favorite weapons thanks to Talim (best character)

Roam

Roam

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Music,
Ha ha, this gives me even more reason to go get Soul Calibur 3! Thanks for the insight.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Crap, beat me to it. I'll still put up some of mine later this weekend.

Note to DiENE - Hate to break it to you, but Talim was REALLY nerfed in SC3. She's now the second worst character next to Rock. Sorry.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music

Note to DiENE - Hate to break it to you, but Talim was REALLY nerfed in SC3. She's now the second worst character next to Rock. Sorry.

Lol damn what a bummer XD time to find a new best character. I might just make my own. :)

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
anyways thx for the comments and yes u should get SC3 it rulez. and Dont say which character suks cause it all depends on how u use the character alright. I rule with Rock too.

DUDE TALIM IS THE BEST ALRIGHT GOSH. LET ME TELL U IF U EVER PLAY AGAINST ME U WONT BE ABLE TO TOUCH THE GROUND BECAUSE I LL KEEP U IN THE AIR SO DONT SAY TALIM SUKS OK. PEOPLE JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO USE HER >.< :) IN A TOURNAMENT I OWNED 9 PEOPLE AND 5 OF THEM WERE RINGED OUT. THE REST 2 PERFECTS AND KOed. SO ITS ALL ON HOW U USE THE CHARACTERS ALRIGHT!!!

Sweep

Sweep

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:drawing, archery, writing, anime, manga, running, swimming, daydreaming, yaoi, religion, biking, INTERNET
U.V is beautiful :00 *heart*

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

U.V is beautiful :00 *heart*

thx! is just too bad there werent any horns so i used the headband that has wings so yea i might just take that off but i dont know

Ana-mana-mate

Ana-mana-mate

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, Sonic, Klonoa, art/drawing/photography, music, dreaming, anime and manga
The pics look awesome! I should try make my own some time ^_^

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
i c that most of u guys are saying that NiGHTS is a male or female well theres a face for the male that looks like a girl. i havent done dis yet but maybe i ll try and c if i can make NiGHTS male and c how it turns out.

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Zomg those are brilliant! XD You did a wonderful job on all of them. <3's~

Chronos

Chronos

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Zomg those are brilliant! XD You did a wonderful job on all of them. <3's~

thank you took a while to make all of them and to find the right suit for them ^_^

andypenguin

andypenguin

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hah! That's amazing... I should go pick up a copy of SC3 and try it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users