Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello =)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Angela-Marina

Angela-Marina

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
My name's Angela-Marina, I'm a student, and I' currently living in the English Midlands. My obsessions include (but are not limited to) Roddy McDowall, anime, fantasy, Alice in Wonderland, Batman: The Animated Series, Stephen King novels, cheesy horror films, and just stories in general. I love reading/watching/playing a good story, and I hope to one day create my own tales of wonder and imagination. I'm a little bit of a dreamer, a bit of a geek, and a huge weirdo to boot. =)

I'm a hallucinogenic (spelling?) dreamer, and I'm only slightly lucid on very rare occaisions, but I've always been fascinated with dream lore and how dreams work. I haven't played the original NiGHTS game as of yet, but I'm hoping to attain a copy sometime in the near-ish future, as well as purchasing the sequel when it comes out.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all, and I hope I can contribute something positive to this community. =)

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
Hello there, and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, just contact me, Icachan, or any of our mods.

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Am Yam A Yam Yam?

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,writing,movie making,voice acting,and sculpting.
Hello there Angela-Marina....did I get that right?Welcome to the forums nice to have you here.

Angela-Marina

Angela-Marina

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Hello there Angela-Marina....did I get that right?Welcome to the forums nice to have you here.

Yeah, that's right, though if typing it seems a little long then you could always just pick the one. =)

Thanks for welcoming me, guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users