Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sleep Walking

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:NiD, NiD, and more NiD
I used to sleep walk all the time. In fact, I think I still do and nobody tells me. :lol: My brothers would tell me that I'd get out of bed and stand outside for a while doing nothing. Since last year, I THINK that I stopped, but my brothers tell me now that I speak a creepy "language" while I sleep. Weird, huh?

NiGHTS Hotel

NiGHTS Hotel

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:playing games
i sleep walk alot but when my friend tell me when i do they say that i was waving and flalashing my hands and whispering something

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
My sister says I have sleep conversations. :lol:

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

My sister says I have sleep conversations. :)

Hmmmm.... Interesting.... I used to do that all the time as welll....

Tangocat777

Tangocat777

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Pokemon and sonic team games.
Really? I find it hard to believe either of us talks to people during their sleep.

Tardious

Tardious

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
My grandparents used to say I screamed, yelled, walked, and talked a lot in my sleep - none which was really incomprehensible for some reason or another. I think I just mumble in my sleep now, still can't really understand what I'm saying.

If it counts though, when I was at a friend's party and house sleeping over a few months ago, I went into different positions while sleeping - like in her description, I was sleeping with my legs up - my face in the pillow, on my side - rolled off the bed eventually, rolled under the bed to sleep, and eventually rolled to the other side -- climbed back on it in my sleep.

Guest_submas13_*

Guest_submas13_*
  • Guests
I've never sleepwalked, but I have been in a sleep daze. Its sort of where I was sleep sort of dozing off, but I was also walking around.

Wizeman1213

Wizeman1213

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Really? I find it hard to believe either of us talks to people during their sleep.

Oh contrare. One time, my brothers heard me talking in my sleep so they thought it would be funny to try and talk to me. Surprisingly enough it worked. They told me that I had a long, engaging conversation with them about pets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users