Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Update thread

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Nerdy stuff.
Hey guys. The board seemed a bit dead lately so I'm going to try and to use my arcane magics to revive it. Anyway, I thought it might be nice to make a thread were we could talk about the periodic updates and what we think of them. For instance, these are tonight's updates.

June 6 Updates

Of particular note to me is the increase PA level speed. On one hand I'm a little miffed that newbies will be able to advance their PC in weeks what used to take me months to do. However, this is grossly outweighed by the fact that 27 of my PAs are bullets, my level cap for them is 40, and most of them aren't even out of the single digits. I'll take any help I can get.

What's you take?

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.

Hey guys. The board seemed a bit dead lately so I'm going to try and to use my arcane magics to revive it. Anyway, I thought it might be nice to make a thread were we could talk about the periodic updates and what we think of them. For instance, these are tonight's updates.

June 6 Updates

Of particular note to me is the increase PA level speed. On one hand I'm a little miffed that newbies will be able to advance their PC in weeks what used to take me months to do. However, this is grossly outweighed by the fact that 27 of my PAs are bullets, my level cap for them is 40, and most of them aren't even out of the single digits. I'll take any help I can get.

What's you take?

I was able to lvl up 3 PA in just 1 night. 2 twin saber PA and 1 bullet PA. BUT, i had previously done 1 other twin saber b4 the update, and the speed difference is doubled, but nothing to seriously complain about. Weeks, and months? I don't think so. If you know the proper teachniques and areas, PA raising is a cinch.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
New lobby event. With Sonic's upcoming birthday, The lobby on the Guardian Colony has been changed to reflect this event. What's better, people who shout Happy Birthday Sonic! on Monday will get two free room decorations: statues of Knuckles and Amy.

There is also some dumb unification thing on Parum. Meh.

Finally, from last week, there is a new mission on Rykros that leads to a lobby that looks like the place where you fight Dark Falz in PSO, ya know, before all the faces appear in the ground.

These are the updates that caught my eye.

Zero-Shift

Zero-Shift

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Damn I hate posting twice in a row, but this needs to be heard. If you participated in Maximum Attack G but your liscence expired, you may want to temporarily renew it for one more month because this Friday we finally get to reap the benefits if reaching the milestones. There are quite a few other things happening, but you can look those up on other PSU sites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users