Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Octopaw's big adventure (pending title)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
I had this one dream where Octopaw had to save NiGHTS from being destroyed by Wizeman and Reala. I liked the idea so much that I decided to make a comic about it, entitled "octopaw's big adventure."(pending title) These are the current features:

- A slightly sadistic, talking Octopaw
- Two of octopaw's friends, Octopete and Octopam
Spoiler

- Epic battles (against Wizeman and Reala, possibly)
- The setting is set in any of the six dreamscapes in JoD and my interpretation of Nightmare

This is just a basic plan. What does everyone think I should add?

EDIT: Whew! I'm finally back from my sister's grad party. Well anyways, I would like to request that if I post pictures of my progress, I would like people to give me constructive criticism. You don't have to, but it would really help me improve upon my comic - writing and drawing skills, especially since this will be my first, full length comic (I'm used to doodling short comic strips).

TheOrangeNightmare

TheOrangeNightmare

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:video games, NiGHTS (duh), drawing, writing (fanfics ^^), bike riding, cats, mythical creatures
I like the idea! LOL epic battles sounds good! So, before I add anything, where exactly is the setting?

TORiAS_the_fallen

TORiAS_the_fallen

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, gaming, music, all the things people in their 20s usually like to do.
^^ I think you should add a BIG battle scene between Octopaw and Reala in which octopaw causes reala to get hurt on his own Maren baloon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users