Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey everyone!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

captain boombatty

captain boombatty

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Hi Everyone!!! Didn't know where to start posting so I thought I would write an intro first. I didn't realise there were so many people as into NiGHTS as there obviously are. Ive been checking in on the site for the last year or so but things really seem to be moving forward in exciting ways around now with all the excitement surrounding the new game and all.

Well - I hope to get to know you guys fairly well over the next few weeks/months/years - its the 1st time I've had the opportunity to be involved in an active community regarding NiGHTS, so ...

HELLO ALL!

Vincent

Vincent

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Welcome aboard! Yeah, the NiGHTS community really grew over the years, I do remember well when I looked around many years ago and thought nobody else remembered this game, then I stumbled upon the old forum of this website and all my dreams became reality.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I was pretty shocked myself! Welcome to the new forum! :P
When I first found the website, it was because someone linked me to the parody comics that used to be on the site. I hadn't realized that the maker of the site had been watching me on DeviantART since 2004 and somehow NEVER clicked on the links to the site all over her old journals. Go me.

But then I went ahead and looked over the site and found a HUGE forum and it grew to almost a thousand people! Even now, knowing there were so many, I was shocked at how many members we got here on the new forum in less than 24 hours.

Well, if you need anything, PM me or the other crew and we'll help you out. Hope you enjoy it here and hope you stay as long as you say! Heh heh.

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Welcome to the forum!
Yeah, we're preparing to launch an assault for world domination soon, wanna join us? :P

Okay seriously now, we're glad to have you!
If you need help with anything, feel free to ask a mod or admin.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Hello and welcome. Yes we are all NiD Junkies and proud of it! :P

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling
Welcome!

I've been a NiGHTS fan for a long time, but I never found out about any fan community or anything until Journey of Dreams was announced. So I know what you mean. :P

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
Hey there! Well I'm glad you found this place friend. Unlike most of those other forums and websites based on this fantastic game, this one has no signs of slowing down, or even dying.

*makes a mark on a clipboard*
We're getting plently of people for the world domination.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users