Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WEIRD Dream Involving NiGHTS...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
So yeah, last night was one weird dream. I'm getting ready to head to bed now and i figured id log this down now and tell u guys before i forget one day. Ok so here is how it starts...

I'm sitting in an executive board room, rectangular in shape, with windows all around. Looking out the windows I realized I was located in a large snow valley surrounding the entire building. In the room was me and 4 other people (i recognized no-one). Eventually the windows went dark and the room was black. The table then glowed a silver shine and Wizeman was seen in the table, which now looked like a mirror. Everyone sat down at the table and each person looked different now, and had a shade of an ideya on them. Once by one each person had to fight wizeman on their own with their ideya, and he was DAMN harder than any other Wizeman from games. Imagine wind currents during the water part in JoD without persona. Also, whoever was clled into the table fought wizeman (it wasn't a game) and was freaking scary as hell.

I was the 2nd last to go, and i had the Ideya of purity (HA! im far from pure) and had to fly after wizeman in some sorta wind storm (think Saint Million twister attack from PSO:BB) The last person to fight big wize was a person sitting at the end of the table, with the red ideya, TRiPPY dressed as UV NiGHTS. We cheered her on and were victorious. Then however, we ALL flew in and fought Wizeman. Btw none of us were actually NiGHTS, just people flying.

Eventually we won and I woke up. o_O

Dreamer#96

Dreamer#96

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:Working on fixing my computer, browsing the internets, learning programming, reading, a nice cold cup of lemonade, sleeping, eating, typing, Minecraft, flooding Hyrule, asdcxsdeoscas...

Oh, and NiGHTS.

The last person to fight big wize was a person sitting at the end of the table, with the red ideya, TRiPPY dressed as UV NiGHTS. We cheered her on and were victorious. Then however, we ALL flew in and fought Wizeman. Btw none of us were actually NiGHTS, just people flying.

Eventually we won and I woke up. o_O

TRiPPY to the rescue! lol

What people dont know is that trippy has a machine that allows her to go into other peoples dreams randomly,lol

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
Epic.

Guest_ganmew_*

Guest_ganmew_*
  • Guests
i had one of those too!

I was listening to one of my favorite songs, "A Neverending Dream" by Cascada And i was starting to fall asleep when suddanly i was in a club with a big dance floor and there were nightmare's dancing on it i only saw the ones that i have seen, but i know that there were others. anyway i'm waliking up to the front of the club and there's Trippy, in her U.V. NiGHT's Cosplay costume..... singing the song "A Neverending Dream" and than she lept off the stage, and started to fly life NiGHTs...... :lol: and when she passed over me she winked and waved, and she left the club through the roof, as Jackal started to sing "nightmare" by Halifax....... he was using an electric fiddle of all things..... :lol:
And more astonishingly... ... ~OMG i think i spelled that right.... .... *keels over in dead faint*~
*gets up* He had a body... ... *nosebleeds* He was kinda hawt.......*Grapps hankerchife* "ee rooked rink a... ..." *finishes wiping off blood* Sorry....... "he looked like a" cross between "Gilderoy lockheart" and "Lucius Malfoy" *nosebleeds again* i'm getting my aunt to scan some stuff for me tomarow so i can put up the pictures on my deviantart account on sunday so you guys can see.....XD

Has anyone elce seen Jackal with a body, since last night... ... or was it just me... ... :lol:

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
>_> it seems a lot of people have been dreaming of me lately.... i think my dreaming self likes to go wandering, lol.

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

>_> it seems a lot of people have been dreaming of me lately.... i think my dreaming self likes to go wandering, lol.

You gotta keep a leash on yourself, womayn~

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.

Damn right woman! Ever since guiness you've become the poster girl for NiGHTS :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users