Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiD Oekakis- SWEEP

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Sweep

Sweep

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:drawing, archery, writing, anime, manga, running, swimming, daydreaming, yaoi, religion, biking, INTERNET
Here's the progress on one of my favorites:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

So YAY. yeah, i love the oekaki. ;p i'll post more later! gotta shower and do chores and call a friend!

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
:P That's sooo beautiful. <3's~ The colors and shading are amazing!

Ana-mana-mate

Ana-mana-mate

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, video games, Sonic, Klonoa, art/drawing/photography, music, dreaming, anime and manga
Wow, nice work! :P

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts
I love seeing the progress of art, especially when I've seen the finished work ^^

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
I remember this piece, it makes me want to go back to Oekaki. I got lazy with it lol. Very well done though, I <3 Cell shading.

Sweep

Sweep

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:drawing, archery, writing, anime, manga, running, swimming, daydreaming, yaoi, religion, biking, INTERNET
<D thank you! i'm going to work on some more NiGHTS art soon but, first, i have two commissions to finish for some gaians! woo!

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music

<D thank you! i'm going to work on some more NiGHTS art soon but, first, i have two commissions to finish for some gaians! woo!

Arg I would do a commission with you on Gaia but I can't draw to the bets of my ability on the comp with a mouse.

Sweep

Sweep

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
XD it's alright. the two i have are kinda detailed and it's taking me a while to finish them.

whatabout_paul

whatabout_paul

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Obsessed with games. I've got most recent consoles bar a PSP (I had one but it was crap so I sold it) and PS3 (It's too expensive to bother with). Other than that I'm into my wrestling. I'm training to be a pro wrestler and am a huge fan. I like my music too, guitar bands of all shapes and sizes. As long as it's a good tune you can sing to I'm happy.
I love how you've shown the piece progress too, it's ace.

KyraWolf

KyraWolf

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Sweepster, D8 I love you cell shading so much. I tried it so many times and FAILED. HORRIBLE. XD

I liked seeing the WIP to the finished piece! That was pretty cool. :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users