Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mitsuu's sketchies

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
Hey peoples! I do arts stuffs! Go me!! I'll put ALL my nights related pics in here, the first of which is in my next post.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Is it just me or is the link broken? D: I only get an empty white page when I click it.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
oh, sorry. i posted the wrong link. give me a minute.

edit- and VOILA!!

Posted Image

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Oooh, that's a pretty neat! I really like the poofy-ness of the lower parts of the outfit

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
ah! someone likes it, maybe i will finish it. well, i'll probably just re-do it instead.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Yay I like this. I like his mini horns, he can stab people now! :)

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
well, mitsuu(the character) has those long pointy ears, so when the picture started turning into NiGHTS, i just added the design.

and lo and behold! a new picture!

Posted Image

AYRiES

AYRiES

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Oooh, those are really neat designs. I like their simplicity, it's really nice. An I like the touch of having no arms! =D Such lovely pictures as well, I like your style and the poses. I hope you *do* finish it. Or both? =D

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
well, aren't NiGHTS and reala like jackal? the way i see it, NiGHTS is just wearing clothes for the heck of it.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
http://fc03.devianta..._mitsuu3474.png

*bump*

ayeayeaye, been so long since i posted artwork and what i have posted is crap. took me all day to draw this(why i have a "d" in spanish and a "c" in english, i should never take my sketchbook to school again) and i'm actually somewhat sort of proud of it. yea, well, ever since i watched nightmare before christmas again, i've been putting stripes on everything. i love-s the stripes. i hope the changes to u.v.'s design don't make you hurl.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
You've got a sweet style! I rather like your designs for existing characters, not to mention Mitsuu looks great in that outfit! :blink: Heheh, Nightmare Before Christmas has that effect on artists, it seems. Looks great! Keep it up!

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
it's always nice to see other people enjoy my artwork(except for irritating people at school who hunch over you while you're drawing) because i'm such a perfectionist and such a bad artist that i myself rarely am proud of or like my own artwork.

Kori

Kori

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, reading, writing, making AMVs, games, movies, romance, anime &amp; manga (current fave: Naruto), 80s and 90s cartoons, and of course, anything to do with NiGHTS! X3
Mmm, I hear you. I've been drawing since I can remember, and to this day, I rather detest my own work. I've noticed that happens with just about every artist - even Masashi Kishimoto, the manga-ka behind Naruto, really criticizes himself!

It can be a good thing though, because you'll always be looking forward to a better masterpiece. :blink:

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
sorry i hadn't noticed your comment here before *is ashamed*

i bring something new, if you don't check the oekaki.

Posted Image

say hello to mr. weird nights guy.

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
XD Thats so awesome!

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
Posted Image

I EAT YOU!!!

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
Posted Image

It didn't turn out as amazingly awesome as it looked in my mind, BUT I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF THIS!! I like NiGHTS more now...

I highly suggest watching the animation on the oekaki.

Mitsuu

Mitsuu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
*bumpity*

I don't like bumping this so soon...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users