Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS cast

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
ok here is a neat and i hope not recycled idea
if there was a real life movie NiGHTS who will be the actors?

here is my list, what is yours?

NiGHTS: ok after a looooooooong thinking i decided, and you probably not going to agree with me but maybe Leelee Sobieski http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005447/

Reala: this is a tough one but maybe Johnny Depp....
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000136/

Wizman: how about Christopher Lee?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000489/

Will: Haley Joel Osment
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005286/

Helen: Susan Pevensie (maybe need someone younger)
http://www.imdb.com/...cter/ch0004983/

Jackle: its might be a stretch but Christopher Lloyd come to mind
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000502/

Puffy: Kathy Bates
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000870/

i cant think of anyone for Elliot and Claris

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.
I LOVE all those actors, and all are suitable for the roles. Except Christopher lloyd? Hmm, jackle needs more youth....Maybe Jim Carrey?

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
What? No Samuel Jackson? No Patrick Stewart? I am ashamed :)

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Music, Designing, Writing, NiGHTS, Zelda, Tennis (as of latey i haven't played it but I have wii sports and Sega Superstar Tennis), chasing busses to get around town, scaring off neighbors by showing my teeth and growling.

What? No Samuel Jackson? No Patrick Stewart? I am ashamed ;)

Patrick Stewart as Wizeman

Reala: Would like me to dispose of NiGHTS my master?

Wizeman: Make it so, number one!

Samuel L Jackson eh? Maybe Reala?

Reala: I said no more snakes on this **************** plane!

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

What? No Samuel Jackson? No Patrick Stewart? I am ashamed :lol:

Patrick Stewart is a good idea for wiezman
but who do you think Samuel Jackson should play as?

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
Samuel Jackson should play as Owl!!... jk XD;

For NiGHTS, Victoria Harwood!!! I always thought that she would make
a good NiGHTS! ^_^ And Reala should be played by Crispin Freeman (Alucard)! He would make a very Awesome Reala! =3

Sentinal

Sentinal

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I can see Helen as Annasophia Robb

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*

Guest_Ideya Fairy_*
  • Guests
To be honest I think Johnny Depp would be better at playing NiGHTS then Reala...

For Elliot though, my vote is for Shia LaBeouf. (No one ask)

For Jackle though, it should be whoever played Killjoy from the Fullmoon movies. (That Dude had one awesome/creepy laugh)

Musashi_HUmar

Musashi_HUmar

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Books, Music, Guitar, Anime, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Movies
If we were just picking voice actors, I would say Richard Hayworth would do a good voice dub of NiGHTS.

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Wizeman: GERARD BUTLER *swoooooon*

Sorry, I love the Phantom of the Opera.....

NiGHTS: Emmy Rossum

Reala: Sean Connery (I don't know, it just popped into my head)

Dreamers: Heyden Christensen and some lady I dunno.....

venomnights15

venomnights15

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Hmm thought hadn't crossed my mind before but good choices none the less

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Why am I imagining Reala with Sean Connery's voice? Oy. I don't even like Sean Connery.

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
Wizeman as Don Fontaine anyone?

"In a world that I created..."

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts

Gerard Butler and Emmy Rossum, folks. I'm changing Reala from Sean Connery to Gerard Butler, and putting James Earl Jones in charge of Wizeman. 'K? XD

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1996 posts
  • Interests:What?
Jim Carrey would make a Suuuuuuuuuuuuweet Jackle.
But really, it's near impossible to make a movie such as NiGHTS a live-action movie without making it into either another Super Mario Movie or Spy Kids where 99% of the damn movie is greenscreened. And hispanic people, OH THE HISPANIC PEOPLE!

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts

But really, it's near impossible to make a movie such as NiGHTS a live-action movie without making it into either another Super Mario Movie or Spy Kids where 99% of the damn movie is greenscreened.

Then let it be greenscreened. Star Wars made it work, dammit! Does Heyden Christensen get no love now?! IS THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT TO EXPLODE?!

WILL WE ALL TURN INTO THREE HEADED YAKS??!?!?!?

*pant pant pant* *looks around* *people are staring* >.>....<.<.... *runs*

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts
IMO Star Wars eps I-III did not make it work >_O In general the acting suffers when you don't have anything to play against, and unless you have a big budget the special effects will just look silly. So I vote against live-action NiGHTS, animation of any kind would be better.

Moonlighttrill

Moonlighttrill

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Dreamers: Heyden Christensen and some lady I dunno.....

Did you choose him since he had blue hair in "Life as a House"?

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and cosplaying characters from the NiD universe. Sometimes I like to make plushies (i'm not too good at large plushies).
I agree with all of them except Jackle. And Wizeman's actor made me laugh so hard and I don't know why...

But, as a suggestion, how about Chuck Norris as Reala?

Just kidding.

InTheNightlight

InTheNightlight

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, gaming, making bad puns, making comics...I think that's it...gah, my childhood sucks...
I think......I think I need a second opinion...

NiGHTS: Emma Watson(Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies)

Reala: Ryan Drummond(well Ryan Drummond DOES do mime shows...)
Reala: I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A MIME!

Jackle:I dunno...Johnny Depp?...

Wizeman: Robbie Coltrane(Hagrid in the Harry Potter movies)

Elliot: I dunno...Maybe Rupert Grint?(Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter movies)

Claris: Bella Hudson?(Blaze the Cat in the Sonic The Hedgehog game series)

Will: Dunno...Maybe Daniel Radcliffe?(Harry Potter in the Harry Potter movies)...

Helen: I dunno...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users