Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A little "Hello" from France =3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Video games, internet, music, you? ^^
Hello hello!

I'm Malan, I'm 20, I live in Dijon in France, I love the game and the universe of NiD! I play the game for about 10 years and I still have fun!
I love music, I play the synthesizer, I love surfing on the net and playing video games, and I love Japan things!

I'm also the webmaster of the most famous related french website about NiD : http://www.nightsintodreams.fr
It's all in french but you can visit it with a translation system like Google, because there is many informations about the game ^^

Good to see you again in this forum, let's rock'n'roll!

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Wow, that's impressive!
Hello and welcome!
I'm excited now, I love seeing people sign up here, especially from different countries!

I'm sure you'll be fine, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator or admin. :D

Xeno

Xeno

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
hola

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1692 posts
Hello there!

Scion

Scion

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, games, anime, manga, movies, music, reading, writing, drawing, traveling, and more...
Hello :D

striker0

striker0

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Well this hasn't changed much. Still into video games, anime, and cooking. Gotten into gunpla very heavily in the past couple years, as well as other things.
Hey how's it going?

France huh? That's cool.

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling
Êtes-vous français? Je suis américaine, mais j'ai appris comment parler français il y a quelques années. Puisque je ne parle pas français souvent, je dois parfois utiliser un traducteur pour me perfectionner ce que j'essaye de dire.

Phew. I just wanted to practice my French a bit. I never realized how out of practice I am. :P

I'll be surprised if that made any sense.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
Hello and welcome to the new forum! I hope you like it here!

Malan

Malan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Video games, internet, music, you? ^^
Thank you all ^^

Nice one Misaki-chan, I understand what you said so you speak well :lol:

Misaki-chan

Misaki-chan

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:Fashion design, art, music, shoujo anime/manga, a couple of video games, and maybe acting or modeling

Thank you all ^^

Nice one Misaki-chan, I understand what you said so you speak well :lol:

Merci beaucoup, monsieur.

:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users