Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NiGHTS Plushies on Ebay!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Tragick

Tragick

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I am kind of surprised that no one had spotted these yet...

http://cgi.ebay.com/...I...E:IT&ih=002

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
Pretty costly "Buy It Now"! Seriously I would like to own them but would never pay anywhere NEAR the cost they go for. I would pay maybe $80 for all of them ($10 each)?

NiGHTS merchandise would be pretty awesome to own though.

TRAViS

TRAViS

THE GUY THAT BOUGHT THE BETA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
I JUST stumbled across that and was about to post it.

Given the KEYCHAIN NiGHTS that was up not long ago alone sold for $130 I think $1,200 for the whole set is a phenomenal deal. If you look at the seller's other items, they've also got a lot of other rare stuff (the original storybook for 150, shirts for 120 each) which made my head explode in sheer awesomeness.

Anyone got a pile of money? I would if it wasn't for you-know-what back in November...

The wise Kitsune

The wise Kitsune

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, music, yeah
Wha--one--one--one thousand???

Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the hedgehog, anime, manga, drawing, books, photoshop, j-pop and rock, reading and writing fanfiction, cooking and lots of other stuff....... ^_^
Dammit! Defintely can't afford these ones :P
Would love them all though.....

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
http://search.ebay.c...QsassZdarkmider

It's always a shame to see people sell their collections off (personally) I mean sure... it's great for the rest of us, but i'd never sell mine. I mean crap, right now my entire collection is in sealed carboard boxes since i moved and i feel GUILTY <--- is weirdo

If i had money and if those plushies were going seperately i think i'd want Claris more than anything. I know Reala is great n'all but i have Elliot and he needs his lady.

Reminds me of that monsterous NiGHTS merch page i have on my HD that needs completed D: urrrrk

Tragick

Tragick

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
They sold! Someone used the Buy It Now for $1200. :P

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Haha epic. NiGHTS fans are seriously crazy. I love it.
*screencaps*

Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS, Sonic the hedgehog, anime, manga, drawing, books, photoshop, j-pop and rock, reading and writing fanfiction, cooking and lots of other stuff....... ^_^
If only they had sold them seperately *sighs*
Somebody certainly has a lot of money!

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
yes it was me, i bought it :) (cant wait for it to get here)

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
Congrats man. Any single ONE of those is a rare find, much less an entire SET!

Best be taking some photos once you get them! :)

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
thanks and i will

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
Don't fall for the $120 on the shirts...unless the fact that it's official merchandise presuades you into paying that much for a shirt.

I'd gladly recreate the design for anyone who wants a shirt like that for a significantly smaller price tag.

TehLazyOne

TehLazyOne

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:um... not quite sure... collecting nostalgia, NiGHTS, making sculptures... Cartoons.... um... Voice acting... painting models...
    and i'll work up on the rest later....
congratulations dor :)

now all you need is the other nights keychain (version B ) and your plushie set is complete... (i think...)

Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Don't fall for the $120 on the shirts...unless the fact that it's official merchandise presuades you into paying that much for a shirt.

I'd gladly recreate the design for anyone who wants a shirt like that for a significantly smaller price tag.

How small a price tag?
I would like one but can't afford to spend $120 :)

Congrats dor! I'm so jealous ;)

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

How small a price tag?
I would like one but can't afford to spend $120 :)

Congrats dor! I'm so jealous ;)

I haven't quite worked out the pricing yet but I predict somewhere between the $15-$30 range, including shipping.

Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

I haven't quite worked out the pricing yet but I predict somewhere between the $15-$30 range, including shipping.

Count me in! *hugs*

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
XD Congrats Dor, I'm glad they found themselves heading out to a decent fan of the game :o I always get sad when rare things end up with generic merch collectors who just keep it to sell years on without caring.

*happy bee*
^^

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Thanks, im actually a vere serious collector
heres a picture i took of my collection a few month age, you have no idea how hard it is to get manga figures and alike in Israel (sorry if it a little out offtopic)
http://hydepark.hevr...9765_mangac.gif

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Hahahah woah that's some EPIC collection you got going there! One day my manga comic will be on your shelf! *pose* lol

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
i hope :o

Murasaki Doku

Murasaki Doku

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Thanks, im actually a vere serious collector
heres a picture i took of my collection a few month age, you have no idea how hard it is to get manga figures and alike in Israel (sorry if it a little out offtopic)
http://hydepark.hevre.co.il/upload1007/200...9765_mangac.gif

You must have a VERY well-paying job.

dor

dor

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
im sorry to say but i think im going to cancel the deal, i order it on the heat of the moment without actually realize the price
i just hope thay will find there way to a good handes

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD
That's a lot of dough. $1,200? As rare as these items are even if I had the money I wouldn't spend it on that. Okay maybe I would but there's so much that I want that would hold my attention much more.

viperxmns

viperxmns

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
holy crap..

I notice Sega seems not to have made any for JoD still.. boo

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts
  • Interests:Mainly video games although I'm also interested in art, poetry, and the occasional political story. Oh wait I forgot anime XD

holy crap..

I notice Sega seems not to have made any for JoD still.. boo

Does the papetch count?

Tragick

Tragick

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
The papetech figure is actually PVC so it doesn't really count as a plushie. There really hasn't been a lot of JOD merchandise that has come out in Japan and most of it has been Sega Direct exclusive. I think this list is about everything that has come out so far.

The Sega Direct version of JOD came with:
-three folders
-papatech figure
-keychain

Sega Direct JOD T-Shirts
-Black Glow in the Dark T-Shirt
-White Glow in the Dark T-Shirt

Tokyo Game show totebag

Official JOD Strategy Guide

Official JOD Soundtrack

And of course some assorted posters and flyer but they don't really count as merchandise

They have a long way to go to reach the crush of stuff that came out when NID was released. Sega is still making UFO Catcher plushies so hopefully they decide to make JOD plushies somewhere down the road...

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
I'm still irked about the supposed NiGHTS & Reala JoD plushies my friend seen. I think they were scrapped. A lot of stuff at SEGA is made in very small amounts or never shown.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Yeah I saw them a few days back when I was watching the Storybook that I eventually bought, that price is evil.

Tragick

Tragick

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Apparently the buyer backed out and the seller has relisted the NiGHTS Plushies seperately. There are also a bunch of strategy guides and the T-Shirts are relisted at a lower price...

http://search.ebay.c...QsassZdarkmider

iLLViLLAiN

iLLViLLAiN

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

Apparently the buyer backed out and the seller has relisted the NiGHTS Plushies seperately. There also are a bunch of Strategy guides and the T-Shirts are relisted at a lower price...

<a href="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdarkmider" target="_blank">http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdarkmider</a>

They made a good move.

TRAViS

TRAViS

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
To buy them all now would cost $1,500 plus shipping...

the odds of things like this showing up on eBay again are so poor...I wish I had the money. I might try and nab those four strategy guides but $94 is asking for a lot when my checking account is so thin...

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
That is still so expensive guys and considering what I bought this week for $115 I cant afford even one! I think my mother would kill me if she found me buying a toy for that much money. :lol:

Why do you guys think he is putting them up for such a high price? I bet he think there must be NiGHTS millionaire fans out there to spend lots of money!

Just noticed he wont ship outside of the states after that person that couldnt afford his extraordinaire asking amount before too so I guess no offers from me.

Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
They are HIDEOUSLY overpriced (all his stuff is IMO)
It's still crap that he won't post to the U.K though :)

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA &amp; Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^

Apparently the buyer backed out and the seller has relisted the NiGHTS Plushies seperately. There are also a bunch of strategy guides and the T-Shirts are relisted at a lower price...

<a href="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdarkmider" target="_blank">http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdarkmider</a>

$1,200/or $1,500 for that matter is too much money!! And their $300 each!?! O_o;

*wants one badly, but can never afford it* ^_^ Omigosh!!! Why are they so expensive!?!?

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
Reala is the only plush that would honestly go for $300 (I've seen him go for more). The others however are usualy only around $100 max.

The reason they go for such a high price is because old merch is rare merch considering so little of it was made in the first place. And sellers KNOW that NiGHTS fans will go to great lengths to aquire said merch.

If i had money and no priorities I'd buy Claris but i know the chance will come around again like it always does. Please don't go making yourselves broke for merch because once you have it it sort of just sits *THERE*, you could have food instead, lol.

Diogothedreamer

Diogothedreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I am an avid gamer but also enjoy all kinds of other hobbies such as going out to museums,events and such. As it is currently Winter it means hibernating in house rather than going out a lot. <br /><br /> I should also mention that growing up playing on SEGa systems it is now my favorite game company in the whole world. The games developed by it always inspire me a lot and remind me of all those games many years ago such as Nights that I have many fond memories of. <br /><br />I also am really creative and tend to do all kinds of art such as drawings,painting and such. However, lately I have focused more on my computing course so have not done much. :)
I definetly agree with you that $300 would be best off towards food and other essential items like clothes. ^_^

As Im doing this essay I checked again just out of curiosity and the Reala and flying NiGHTS are gone!!! There are some very rich NiGHTS fans out there it seems, but better go back to essay.

Well actualy I refresh and they are all gone but seems the seller sold them somwehere else! ^_^

I guess for those that want them we can buy them someday when we have jobs.

Saphira

Saphira

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Her Music:<br />Boys like Girls, Secondhand Serenade, Flyleaf, Silverstien, All time low, CASCADA, Rihanna, Paramore, Linkin Park, Evanescence, M.I.A, Anberlin, Family Force 5<br /><br />Her Hobbies:<br />Drawing, Wii, music, hanging with friends, texting, IMing, writing songs, sewing<br /><br />Random:<br />I really love the smell of gasoline, vanilla, new cars, model homes, pickles, and plastic. <br />I'm really random.
AAAAHHH ZOMGZ NiGHTOPiAN PLUSHEHZ!!!
Dammit its times like these when I wish I had moneh...

http://cgi.ebay.com/...Q2em118Q2el1247
http://cgi.ebay.com/...Q2em118Q2el1247

I'm a new NiGHTS merch collector :D Just started mah collection a few days ago.
I have:
My many drawings and piccyz of NiGHTS (not really that official, but it's still in meh NiGHTS shrine of awesomeness)
JoD
SEGA Superstars Tennis (With NiGHTS)
Zonic Zero Gravity (Trying to unlock NiGHTS)
TONS of NiGHTS wallpapers for mah phone :D (not official though lolz)
My JoD sountrack's coming soon
I sewed a human NiGHTS doll (only the head looks like NiGHTS, in the right light you can see that it has blue eyes, but it's got a little purple dress lolz, I'm gonna sew a NiGHTS outfit sooner or later, more like later cuz I'm too lazeh (Not official either :D)

Looking for:
JoD poster
NiD sountrack
Official NiGHTS plushies
All the NiGHTS chaos from thechaogarden.com :D

I saw a NiGHTS poster go for two bucks once... Dunno of its still there tho... I'm still slamming my head against mah desk... now Isee 'em for thirty big buckarrooooooozzz...

JAZZ-man

JAZZ-man

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
they do seem expensive, but what happens if you just want one? to me i would just take two; Elliot and Claris. just those two. i estimate about $500 for two.

Nemoide

Nemoide

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Things
I would prefer to have fancy plastic figures which would look much nicer on a shelf.

If only the gashapon of Shenmue were real!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users