Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What do you think of Reala? Both NiD and JoD

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: What do you think of Reala? Both NiD and JoD (18 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of Reala? Both NiD and JoD

1. Cool (5 votes [27.78%])

Percentage of vote: 27.78%

2. Sexy (7 votes [38.89%])

Percentage of vote: 38.89%

3. Overrated (1 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

4. Cute (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Scary (4 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

6. Funny (1 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

7. Others (please comment) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

EB-G

EB-G

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Nintendo (characters, video games and stuff), NiGHTS, drawing, mechas, aliens, my OCs, and designing my OCs/fan characters and Nintendo and NiGHTS people
Random Poll.
I prefer him..Smexy! :3
Though he does amuse me at some point. :\

Hysteric Polaris

Hysteric Polaris

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Random Poll.
I prefer him..Smexy! :3
Though he does amuse me at some point. :\

It just so happens that I have an entire philosophy on my perspective of Reala...lol...~

Since Wizeman wants to collect Ideya from Visitors, who are usually children, I kinda see Wizeman as the pedophilic father and his Nightmaren minions as sort of "pedos-in-training". Nothing like spending some quality time with your father, practicing your pedo laugh, ne Reekun? (C'mon...in Lost Park? That was the ultimate pedo laugh... XD) His dislike for his father's pedo methods caused NiGHTS to defy Wizeman, but he cannot deny his pedo heritage, as I'll demonstrate...

Throughout JoD, Reala and NiGHTS totally seemed to give off a pedophilic vibe towards Will:
-When first meeting NiGHTS, NiGHTS automatically brings up dualization to Will, but not to Helen.
-In the scene for each Visitor where Reala paraloops them to each other's worlds, Reala gets physical with Will but not Helen.
-NiGHTS constantly wanders away from Helen but he never loses track of Will like that.
-NiGHTS never passed up a chance to show off his abilities to impress Will...always transforming for him and whatnot. Does Helen even know he can shapeshift aside from the persona masks?
-The creepy way NiGHTS winks at you when you jump a ramp in the River Rescue mission...o.o""" It speaks for itself I tell you!!

In conclusion, Reala's funny in a pedophilic way, but still hot...as his "Sex Lord Reala" title and his infamous JoD quotes that can be so easily taken out of context demonstrate. Pedophiles and hotness shouldn't be associated with each other...but he pulls it off. XD The tight leather and the sexily aggressive behavior towards NiGHTS? He had me nosespurting from Helen's first scene. I don't care if he wears makeup and more pink than I'm comfortable with. <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users