Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ten Doodles

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, cosplay, linguistics, music, art, baking, cooking, sciences
Might as well put up my NiGHTS-related stuff, here. :3 Ohgod, I'm going to go on such a kick... XD I do primarily lineart, so the most colour you'll see here is probably going to be in how I tweak the pencil colours. xD;; !

http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs15/i/2007/034/..._by_Tengoku.jpg
The most recent NiGHTS sketch I've done and probably the ONE sketch of him I'm most proud of.

http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/088/9..._by_Tengoku.png
Old- More WTAHM-related, but a sketch of UV (that I will eventually finish, darnit!)

http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs5/i/2004/353/0..._by_Tengoku.jpg
Old- The HORRIFYING chibi Reala I did a while back. XD This is one of the many reasons you don't give me a lot of caffeine. Things like this happen.

http://ic3.deviantart.com/images3/i/2004/1.../NiD__GLOMP.jpg
OldER- NiGHTS and Reala. Yup. Like no one could have guessed that.

Ahaha. I'll have more to post up, later. xD Once Eva (my scanner) behaves and I get inspired to do more.
---

Edit: Posted Image
New- NiGHTS, Journey-style. His coat's a little wonky, but eh. xD; I'm confused about that pose, myself.

Sierra

Sierra

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:Books, gaming, animals, books, my computer, writing. Oh, did I mention books?
Reala..chibi..so..adorable.. gah! THOSE GIANT ADORABLE EYES! I can't take it! *explodes* I wish I could draw... T_T >.<

animejosse

animejosse

Dreamworld Police

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
I really like your style! It's so... flowy.

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
Oddly enough, that flow only shows up when I draw NiGHTS or Maren. Every other time... it's pretty movement-less. xD

Xeno

Xeno

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
O_O wanna trade hands? mine aren't as good as yours.

Sairus

Sairus

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
The flowy comment is well deserved, lines are lovely and confident. Sai approves. After having a look at your other stuff I don't reckon it's just your Marens that move...
And dear God... how much caffine did you inhale before you drew that chibi?! >_O

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
If my description on dA is accurate? Three cans of Dr Pepper. XD Which is why I am no longer allowed to drink it (instead, I drink Vault >3).

And squirt? It's taken me about ten years to get to this point. XD Give yourself time.

Edit- Added a new sketch.

DiENE

DiENE

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:*Imagination<br />*Drawing<br />*Anime<br />*Video Games<br />*Dreaming<br />*Music
Wow this style looks fun! I like how they are done in a color that represents the character, but isn't colored in. I have a few like that I did with sharpies of my boyfriends characters, very nice.

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
::Snrk:: I'm lame; I do it on Paintshop. xD At some point, I need to hunt down a store that sells Copics so I can practice with them. I borrowed some of Handy's at AWA this past year and really had fun with them, even if the drawing sort of turned out craptastic, colouring-wise.

And when I get home after I graduate (god, that's horrifying to think about @_@), I'll probably start painting, again. Whee! Variation!

Blueblur8_lover

Blueblur8_lover

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
awww! there are so cute. specially the glomp one! I love it. and the last one wow :P that pose shure was difficult to do :lol: amazing jobs I want to see more

~Tsuki~

~Tsuki~

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:My main hobbies are reading, sewing, video games, manga, anime, and various other things. ^^
Kwee~~ Those are all so cute!~ ^__^ You do a wonderful job with the posing. <3's~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users