Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightmare Slayer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ENiGMA

ENiGMA

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Wasn't an actual nightmare but had the makings to be one, I was hunted by terrible monsters. Something that looked like grendel of the Beowulf CGI movie, a bat like monster with a sharp beak and one monster I couldn't see but screamed like an echoing baby.

Basically I had to use wit against these monsters, it's not a NiGHTS dream, never a NiGHTS dream so I am pretty much alone in these underground caverns with these monsters. However I hid in this conveniantly placed cupboard in a room as the bat monster followed me, I lead it to a monster I couldn't see and somehow it lead to the bat monster cutting open the chest of the zombie grendel monster and snipping it's heart with it's beak blood splurting everywhere.

I wasn't scared, it just seemed like I was evasive and somehow using wit as a defence.

Pretty hardcore dream... |,,|/

Now for a topic, anyone faced there nightmares and became victorious?

Segasaturn95

Segasaturn95

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
About six years ago, I was trying to get to sleep but I kept have nightmares. 3AM, I roll over and am extremely irritated because the dreams were starting to become more anoying than scary. I fell asleep again, only to find some six foot orange-red crawling on the celing om my room. I was imediatly aware, and forced myself to stop dreaming. I fell asleep once again, and I've had only a handfull of bad dreams since then when I used to have them all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users