Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dreamdrops

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests
In Delight City's Link Challenge, there is a Dreamdrop atop a platform with an updraft. There's a slide that exits underneath it, and you need the Dragon Persona to get it.

But I can't get on the slide, and it won't let me otherwise reach the Dreamdrop. How do I get the slide to open for me?

Aroxys

Aroxys

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
This one is deceptive alright.
What you need to do is fly immediately downwards, almost all the way down, when you get to the slide and fly right.
The path that Octopaw takes you through goes right over it without you noticing.

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*

Guest_Unlimited NiGHTS_*
  • Guests

This one is deceptive alright.
What you need to do is fly immediately downwards, almost all the way down, when you get to the slide and fly right.
The path that Octopaw takes you through goes right over it without you noticing.

All right. I got it now, thanks.

Icachan

Icachan

Undercover.

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much everything and then some.
Closing this then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users