Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Um Excuse Me...Some Questions About Getting NiGHTS Into Dreams

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Drawing,writing,movie making,voice acting,and sculpting.
Hiya,could you people help me?Okay,couple of questions.
1.Is there ANY other place to buy the game besides Ebay?
2.What price does it usally go for?
3.Is controlling the SEGA Saturn hard?
4.Since the game is old,will it be normal if
it freezes...I don't wanna get cheated you know.
Please answer...thank you. -_-

nmr509

nmr509

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hiya,could you people help me?Okay,couple of questions.
2.What price does it usally go for?
Please answer...thank you. -_-

1. trading forums, but honestly, just buy it on ebay its the safest/best way.
2. between 20-30$ for the jewel case edition.
up to $40 for the longbox complete
you can prolly snag the box set new with analog controller for like $60, it's honestly the best deal.
3. its easier than the wii, but not that easy.
4. why would it freeze? I don't understand why you'd ask that. old games don't freeze.

haven't you asked all of these questions before anyway?

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~

4. why would it freeze? I don't understand why you'd ask that. old games don't freeze.

Not true, my N64 freezes all the time and it's in primo condition.

Tsunami

Tsunami

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Ecology, biology, wildlife studies, art (including sculpting, photography, illustration, and animation), video games
1. I'd go with eBay. Very few used game/CD stores carry Saturn games anymore.
2. Heh. It used to be cheaper before JoD... not sure what the running price is now. Check eBay to get a sense of the averages.
3. Nope. And I always played with the D-Pad rather than analog stick. The D-Pad is a bit of a thumb/wrist-killer when playing NiGHTS, but it's not hard to control with.
4. It shouldn't freeze much. Come to think of it, I've rarely if ever had problems with my old Saturn freezing, and none that I can recall with NiGHTS.

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

haven't you asked all of these questions before anyway?

If I did I don't remember.I'm sorry.

^_^ Go Dreamer

^_^ Go Dreamer

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Interests:I am a big fan of NiGHTS, Reala, And Jackle! I love to play video games, mostly (SEGA & Nintendo). Love Anime. I Love talking about NiGHTS!!! Also I like surfing the internet! ^_^
I don't have a 3D controller, so I play with the D-pad, it's ok, but a analpog stick will make it easier to play! *reminds herself to ask her mom about buying a 3D controller*

And I've had my NiGHTS for a long time and not once has it froze on me so it's good! ^_^

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
-Well actually if you have something to the equivelent of the shop Gamestation they often sell retro systems like mastersystems, gamegears and saturns. Try looking in retro gaming shops. Though something i wil warn you of is Saturns had a tendancy to die at least once in their lifespan because of worn out lasers. Mine was repeaired once but it has been great in over a decade that I've been using it. The game itself is also sold in retro sections in gaming shops. Though not many people give it away compared to other crap.

2.What price does it usually go for?
- In a shop up to £10

- Not hard at all. It's still my prefered system. Especially the CD player X3

- None of my copies freeze. Unless of course i use my old saturn memory card. Then the game eats its own face. But unless the disc is scratched or rusty at the edges, it'll be fine.

Inubu

Inubu

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
^_^ Go Dreamer)-->
QUOTE (^_^ Go Dreamer @ Jan 13 2008, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't have a 3D controller, so I play with the D-pad, it's ok, but a analpog stick will make it easier to play! *reminds herself to ask her mom about buying a 3D controller*
And I've had my NiGHTS for a long time and not once has it froze on me so it's good! ^_^[/quote]

YAY!You all are getting me so psyched up! ^_^

[quote name='TRiPPY' post='35414' date='Jan 13 2008, 08:16 AM']1.Is there ANY other place to buy the game besides Ebay?
-Well actually if you have something to the equivelent of the shop Gamestation they often sell retro systems like mastersystems, gamegears and saturns. Try looking in retro gaming shops. Though something i wil warn you of is Saturns had a tendancy to die at least once in their lifespan because of worn out lasers. Mine was repeaired once but it has been great in over a decade that I've been using it. The game itself is also sold in retro sections in gaming shops. Though not many people give it away compared to other crap.
2.What price does it usually go for?
- In a shop up to £10
- Not hard at all. It's still my prefered system. Especially the CD player X3
- None of my copies freeze. Unless of course i use my old saturn memory card. Then the game eats its own face. But unless the disc is scratched or rusty at the edges, it'll be fine.[/quote]

Ok great!Thanks Trippy. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users