Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Welcome and hello!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

TRiPPY

TRiPPY

Your Mum

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,207 posts
  • Interests:scribbling
Hi there guys! Nice to meet you.

My name is TRiPPY, real name Lynne Triplett. I also go by the online nicks of Astrima, Red or iNFRA.

I'm currently 25 years young and i'm the lady behind this big website you're sitting on right now. I'm Scottish, so i live in the United Kingdom. I live with my wonderful and hilarious fiance DiGi Valentine or Niyazi as you may know him. Together we work on the website and try to keep all the fans happy and chirpy.

I'm one of the crusty old fans you hear about in dinner conversation. I've been a hardcore fan of NiGHTS since before the game was released back in 1996 thanks to staff at Sega of America for introducing me to it all. I'm a very well known person within the NiGHTS fanbase having both built a strong community from the ground up over the years and creating a popular NiGHTS universe known as 'iMAGNi' or 'Windows To a haunted Mind'. I'm an artist, a writer and basic jack-of-all-trades. Despite all this ego inflation though i have a wicked sense of humor and i'm very down to earth.

I own this website, so as far as the forums go, this time around i wont be playing such a large part in the administration. I want to focus soley on website updating and building, along with developing my own NiGHTS work further. We hired a L33T team of staff to look after you all, so please treat them kindly and with respect. They are very good at what they do.

I love cosplay, drawing, painting, dreaming, singing and photography. Above all i love character design. My personal idol is Naoto Oshima. I love drawing people and creating personalities.

Me and DiGi have recently started our own business so our workload both with NiD and iMAGNi.Com is 50 50. I have so much in store for you in the future.

I hope that you find these forums a fun place to hang out, meet likeminded people and create dreams of your own. Over the years my community has grown and flourished and will keep doing so. I hope you find exactly what you are looking for.

Hello to the old fans and welcome to the new fans.

I dared to dream.

Purgatory

Purgatory

DreamWorld Detective

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, NiGHTS into Dreams, flailing around the forum and helping people, anime, manga, making my own comic, video games, Guild Wars, movies (especially horror) Lots of stuff. Old video game/movie/TV show trivia..
I have no idea who this red-headed chick is....

<_<

DiGi Valentine

DiGi Valentine

Overlord Bunny Man

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts
Neither do i, Purg. I mean, you'd think i would have noticed some one with red hair in the first place.

Anyways. Welcome, TRiPPY. I hope you have a great time here. <_< (sarcastic much?) lol

My boo is currently asleep since she was working her arse off all night last night getting this place open.
I got a feeling she's going to be asleep for a little while longer so sleep well boo. And thanks for getting your work done.

CORNSiLK

CORNSiLK

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS into Dreams (duh), fishing, hiking, NiGHTS, GillWing, dragons, chickens, beekeeping, walking, swimming, dreaming, psychology, bones, robotics, voice acting.
Oh hi TRiPPY, you're here too? :P

Gah, I can't play act with you! ::Gives you the Mega Tackle Glomp of LOVE!::
You get MUCH love and that's because you spread it wherever you go!

I'm so thrilled to be back and able to hear from you more often!
You'd better be sleeping, I won't have you exhausting yourself over a mass of coding. Got it? That's OUR job now! XD

Dan

Dan

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Wii and Nintendo DS.
Hi, TRiPPY!

Thanks for getting the forums up. Your site is the best. See ya around.

Shades14236

Shades14236

• Visitor
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Setting things on fire. Fire. FIRE....
While in the old forums I never thought I'd see THIS topic.
Anyway, welcome back!......I never thought I'd say that to you, either. :P

Leedz

Leedz

Lurker

• Visitor
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
:P WOW, TRiPS, I DIDN'T IMAGINE -YOU'D- BE HERE! *beaten with sticks* <3 Happy to see ye again!

Rhayader

Rhayader

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:NiGHTS (of course), games, gaming in general, NiGHTS, and other random stuff
i just wanted to say thank you so much, the forums and the website looks amazing!!

Ten

Ten

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, cosplay, linguistics, music, art, baking, cooking, sciences
Lynnersssssssssssss~! ::hugandflee:: XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users