Welcome to NiGHTS COMMUNiTY
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

No other languages?!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Location:The Dream of Glass, Crystal Palace. Searching for my dreams...
  • Interests:Reading, Anime, Video Games, Poetry, And Singing.
I think my copy of JOD is screwed up or something! :) I tried selecting several other languages besides english, And there weren't even any different subtitles...! Is this just a problem MY copy has? Or did they just screw up beyond belief? Please tell me if any of you guys have had this problem as well.

Poly C:

Poly C:

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
maybe it's only for Europe? :lol:;;
i was hoping to hear some languages!

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

maybe it's only for Europe?

Yeah, But why would they have the option for the US release AT ALL then? It just wouldn't make sense at all...

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
Mine does that. I think it was originally for the UK release but they accidentally kept it in for the US release.

The Limited Edition copy of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time has something like that too. In the game, for the UK release, there was supposed to be a secret entrance that led into a dungeon. In the US release, they accidentally kept the entrance, but now it doesn't lead anywhere but a brick wall. It's eerie. Some games just do that. I guess they were so eager about getting the game out that they forgot to look at everything.

YamiLover13

YamiLover13

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • Interests:Video games, NiGHTS, Sonic The Hedgehog, computer, drawing, reading, Egypt, more video games...
I read the manuel a long time ago and it says that the language option will NOT change the voices. I thought it would at least change the subtitles though...

Poly C:

Poly C:

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
bah XD that's boring

it wanted to hear the game talking spanish XD no hay Nights. lol

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Interests:I like NiGHTS, Sonic games, the Nightmare Before Christmas (I wonder what would happen if Oogie and Reala met... hmmmm.....) Writing, drawing, art in any way, shape, or form, hard rock music, dancing wildly even though I can't dance for crap. I write poetry and lyrics (although they're not very good T__T) and comedy movies. I love the Dreamcast podcast that DiGi and TRiPPY put on. I also enjoy thinking outside the box. I'm what is known as a Meathead. I can laugh at myself, think outside the box, and smile. Meatheads are smarter than your average Joe, with much more common sense and the rare ability to find creative solutions to problems. My idol is a man named Jimmy Dolittle. Look him up ^.~
I wanted to know what Spanish Reala sounded like. Maybe a stereotypical sitcom-style Mexican person? Like that guy on George Lopez? Man, that would be so funny. There's a reason Reala doesn't have a girlfriend, man!

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

There's a reason Reala doesn't have a girlfriend, man!

*Wants to cry after reading that for some reason*

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

*Wants to cry after reading that for some reason*

Hehehe..... Well, if the bat tights don't tell you something I don't know what will....

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Hehehe..... Well, if the bat tights don't tell you something I don't know what will....

*Whiny voice* Hey come on! Stop picking on him! :)

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

*Whiny voice* Hey come on! Stop picking on him! :(

:) Reala has pink fingernails, a pink frilly collar, bat tights, and a gaudy gem necklace. What about him doesn't scream "MARDI GRAS UKE!" to you?

Reala5481

Reala5481

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

:) Reala has pink fingernails, a pink frilly collar, bat tights, and a gaudy gem necklace. What about him doesn't scream "MARDI GRAS UKE!" to you?

B-But-! :( *Looks down*

EZEKiAL

EZEKiAL

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,996 posts
  • Interests:What?
:) But he's undeniably the CREEPIEST villain from a kids game EVAR. ^_^ It's okay, 5481. There are still SOME of us who have faith in ol' Ree. :(

Mattvideo

Mattvideo

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Well, Gaming is my top interest! I've been gaming since i was 3. If you want a match in MKDS, Pokemon, Metroid, Wii, NDS, X360 or want to challenge me to do something in a non Wifi game (NiGHTS Score challenge, Mario Speedrun, etc.)... Go fo it! I'm always up for a game! :D<br /><br />Next is Photoshop, I've been messing with Photoshop for almost a year and a half already. I like to make stuff out of renders, pictures, videos. A challenge peaks my interest! :)

<_< But he's undeniably the CREEPIEST villain from a kids game EVAR. ^_^ It's okay, 5481. There are still SOME of us who have faith in ol' Ree. <_<

XD he is creepy, but i believe that there are some other villains that are way more creepy (or maybe by a hair,) look at kindle or koal in advance wars DS. There are more examples to save Reala. XD

To keep on point w/ the thread, i tried the languages and nothing happened on my end. Portugues NiGHTS would be killer! :D

DAiLiGHT

DAiLiGHT

Crazy Regular

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

B-But-! <_< *Looks down*

*shakes head like amused parent* Samurai who had a little too much fun on Madi Gras. Now, don't get me wrong, Reala's a great character. He's just also very flamboyant.

iNSOMNiAC

iNSOMNiAC

Dreamer

• Visitor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
*cuddles her non-existant Will plushie whilst glaring at her also non-existant Reala plushie* Poor Will..Poor, poor Will. >.<

Cruithne

Cruithne

• Visitor
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Ya think Sega would've learned by now that fans LIKE the option of hearing other languages in there games. <_<

Didn't they stop after SA2 or something? .-.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users